User Controls

Huawei CFO Arrested in Canada

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.rt.com/usa/445687-huawei-executive-arrest-extradition/

Basically the daughter of Huawei's founder (serving as the CFO) has been kidnapped in Canada to face trial in the US for breaking unilateral US trade embargoes on Iran.

If the issue is Huawei trading with Iran, it begs the question as to why they only went after the CFO - seems to me that she was targeted specifically to attack her father.

Regardless, China's not going to let this slide - I'm interested to see how they respond; Canada will regret this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    lol my country did something fucking dumb? in related news the sky is blue

fuck
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Wonder where the order came from. Trump?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Wonder where the order came from. Trump?

Doubt it. Trump's just now announced he'd put a hold on the tariffs until his next meeting with the Chinese Pooh Bear; if anything this was done to force the issue
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS lol my country did something fucking dumb? in related news the sky is blue

fuck

lul

My country would've done the same. We take orders from the king and expect his protection, but I don't think we understood how serious the repercussions could be this time
    Originally posted by aldra lul

My country would've done the same. We take orders from the king and expect his protection, but I don't think we understood how serious the repercussions could be this time

or we could see a return to consessions era in china, thats what they all wanted.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    how about all of the civilized nations of the world just go over and gangbang china like we did back in the day
    Canada is like America but gay.
    Originally posted by aldra Basically the daughter of Huawei's founder (serving as the CFO) has been kidnapped in Canada

Well no she's been arrested, not kidnapped...
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well no she's been arrested, not kidnapped…

Imagine if various countries tried to extradite foreign executives every time their companies allegedly broke the law.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Imagine if various countries tried to extradite foreign executives every time their companies allegedly broke the law.

Extraditions happen all the time for suspected criminals, her job title isn't really relevant.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra Doubt it. Trump's just now announced he'd put a hold on the tariffs until his next meeting with the Chinese Pooh Bear; if anything this was done to force the issue

On the bright side China owns like half this country so maybe we'll get off easy. 😂
    Originally posted by HTS On the bright side China owns like half this country so maybe we'll get off easy. 😂

Chinese debt is more leverage for us than it is for them. The Chinese economy cannot survive without America. If America ever decides to default, the devastation to their economy would be far worse than ours.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lol no major power is ever gonna default. They all have debt and that would set a bad precedent for getting their money back. China has about 5.2 trillion debt. 1.16 trillion to the US in January 2018.

Usa debt to China was 1.15 trillion in September 2018. The numbers stay about the same tho.

Everybody always freaks the fuck out about US debt to China but there's no reason for us to freak out.
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors Chinese debt is more leverage for us than it is for them. The Chinese economy cannot survive without America. If America ever decides to default, the devastation to their economy would be far worse than ours.

put everything made in china in your house in a pile and see what your left with.

now live with only those,
    Originally posted by GGG Lol no major power is ever gonna default. They all have debt and that would set a bad precedent for getting their money back. China has about 5.2 trillion debt. 1.16 trillion to the US in January 2018.

Usa debt to China was 1.15 trillion in September 2018. The numbers stay about the same tho.

Everybody always freaks the fuck out about US debt to China but there's no reason for us to freak out.

do you have any predicktion for us ?
    Originally posted by HTS On the bright side China owns like half this country so maybe we'll get off easy. 😂

your ass is mine, irregardless.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you have any predicktion for us ?

Bitcoin to the moon.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your ass is mine, irregardless.

u gay for hts?

Hi I'm Tran-Sexual

HackThisSite?

You lie, sean.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors Chinese debt is more leverage for us than it is for them. The Chinese economy cannot survive without America. If America ever decides to default, the devastation to their economy would be far worse than ours.

Originally posted by GGG Lol no major power is ever gonna default. They all have debt and that would set a bad precedent for getting their money back. China has about 5.2 trillion debt. 1.16 trillion to the US in January 2018.

For the record, I wasn't talking about debt. Chinks just own a lot of property in Canada.
Jump to Top