User Controls

Worst date ever

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I was talking with a friend about bad dates. Made me think of the worst date I have ever brought a girl on.
    I was in a real punk rock phase and thought I was a badass with a Mohawk and all the garb associated with commercial punk rock. This brought me several girls who I at the time thought were hardcore too.( I was doing a ridiculous amount of cocaine/ extacy/ oxy for a few years so my judgment was a little cloudy). So I met this chick on the bus and went home with her. We drank and fucked around. Then the next week I thought we could go for a “date” I picked her up in my work van and planned on drinking in the van. She didn’t seem interested so we drove around surrey. (Gadzooks will know Whaley ring road) I thought it would be cool to show her all the hookers that hang out there and throw things at them. She didn’t find it too fun, told me she knew I was the kinda guy who fucked hookers( I was a frequent patron of the area but didn’t admit it) and demanded I take her home. That was the last time I saw her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    I only dated for 18 months in my entire adult life, and I would need a whole forum to post my debacles ... and a lot of imagination not to post PI which I no matter what, try not to do.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    The skank is arguing with the waitress for no reason.. Bitch kicked to the curb, along with her decent pussy..
    Ok .. so single for about 6 months, starting my life over 100% - moved to a place I knew no one, trying to start a new career, took nothing from my 28 year marriage, blah blah blah ... met this dude, had an amazing amazing 10 hour date, so much fun! We drank a bit too much by the end of the night .. got a hotel room. Passed out, cuddling. Talked all day, every day for days. Went on 2 more dates. Had such a great time. Talked every day all day .. had big plans the first Friday of my new job. I was sick as a dog all week. I went home that Friday and had a couple beers getting ready for the date and got hammered because of the medicine, no sleep, new job, blah blah blah ... anyway. He didn’t call. I got worried. Called a friend he worked with. He said he no longer works with him. But didn’t explain. I texted the friend non stop so worried, getting more fucked up off 3 beers. His friend told me he wouldn’t say more over text. I said I couldn’t drive or I would get a DUI .. well he stopped answering my text. So stupid me drove to the club where the friend was. He was an idiot. All the chicks he was with hit on me and said how hot I was, and he wouldn’t tell me what happened ...

I got a DUI that night. And the dude I spent so much time with, ended up being the worst nightmare of my life. A complete fraud, PTSD, ex military, alcoholic, phsychopath .. obsird liar I’ve ever met in my intire life ... would take a whole page to describe what happened the following 2 months. He was in Mexico on special assignment, getting shot at, in danger 24x7, blah blah blah .. all the while at some adorbes little Irish chicks house “trying to help her get sober” good god what a nightmare
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Ughhu I was talking with a friend about bad dates. Made me think of the worst date I have ever brought a girl on.
    I was in a real punk rock phase and thought I was a badass with a Mohawk and all the garb associated with commercial punk rock. This brought me several girls who I at the time thought were hardcore too.( I was doing a ridiculous amount of cocaine/ extacy/ oxy for a few years so my judgment was a little cloudy). So I met this chick on the bus and went home with her. We drank and fucked around. Then the next week I thought we could go for a “date” I picked her up in my work van and planned on drinking in the van. She didn’t seem interested so we drove around surrey. (Gadzooks will know Whaley ring road) I thought it would be cool to show her all the hookers that hang out there and throw things at them. She didn’t find it too fun, told me she knew I was the kinda guy who fucked hookers( I was a frequent patron of the area but didn’t admit it) and demanded I take her home. That was the last time I saw her.

Dude we have to chill together some time.

We will make Whalley our fucking playground.

Where did you say you moved to? You're no longer a Surrey boy, are you?
    Or the one time it was a Friday night and I got hit up on POF. I didn’t have date that night. We both liked sushi. We lived close by each other. Decided to meet for a Dutch date. Good looking dude, fun dinner, good convo. But noticed something wasn’t right about him. He asked if I was up for dancing .. he was in shorts. Asked if he could go “home and change”. I made up a story about my kids having a GPS tracker on my phone (don’t know why, instinct I guess .. it was a total lie) went to his home which was an industrial warehouse .. I drove my car which was very unique to the area.. he drove his .. I excused my self to go to the store for smoked while he got ready and ditched him. The whole warehouse home thing freaked me out.

The next day a friend called me and said “your not going to be to happy” and told me to look at craigslist .. this phsycho path posted my photo, phone number, a picture of my car and the city I lived and said I set him up and robbed him and did it through a gps system.

Uhg... that was super fun to get cleaned up.
    Originally posted by Mewsik Or the one time it was a Friday night and I got hit up on POF. I didn’t have date that night. We both liked sushi. We lived close by each other. Decided to meet for a Dutch date. Good looking dude, fun dinner, good convo. But noticed something wasn’t right about him. He asked if I was up for dancing .. he was in shorts. Asked if he could go “home and change”. I made up a story about my kids having a GPS tracker on my phone (don’t know why, instinct I guess .. it was a total lie) went to his home which was an industrial warehouse .. I drove my car which was very unique to the area.. he drove his .. I excused my self to go to the store for smoked while he got ready and ditched him. The whole warehouse home thing freaked me out.

The next day a friend called me and said “your not going to be to happy” and told me to look at craigslist .. this phsycho path posted my photo, phone number, a picture of my car and the city I lived and said I set him up and robbed him and did it through a gps system.

Uhg… that was super fun to get cleaned up.

Wow, that's fucked up.

Stories like that are why I never do online dating.

I just do the thing.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You drove her around and showed her a bunch of hookers?? 😂😂 wth were u thinking?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh my goodness @Mewsik 2 stories. 😵
    Glad u only dated 18 months. 🙃
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Alcoholism can be very entertaining
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i snaked my hand into her skirt to the discovery of another snake in there.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee You drove her around and showed her a bunch of hookers?? 😂😂 wth were u thinking?

Not really sure. I thought she would find the entertainment in it that I did. Again this speaks to my level of intelligence at the time.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Dude we have to chill together some time.

We will make Whalley our fucking playground.

Where did you say you moved to? You're no longer a Surrey boy, are you?

I would be down but I live in Winnipeg now. Not sure if I’ll end up back in Vancouver other than trips visiting the fam.
    Originally posted by Ughhu I would be down but I live in Winnipeg now. Not sure if I’ll end up back in Vancouver other than trips visiting the fam.

Winnipeg? Who in their right mind lives in the prairies?

I'll never get it.

I've been to Manitoba once.

I doubt I'll ever be back.
    Yeah it’s not amazing. Moved out here because of the misses. This morning it was -27 and -35 with windchill when I drove her to work.
    Originally posted by Ughhu Yeah it’s not amazing. Moved out here because of the misses. This morning it was -27 and -35 with windchill when I drove her to work.

I used to live in Ottawa. There too, there were only temperature/weather extremes. It was brutal.

It's always either too hot or too cold.

Yet the population remains.

Maybe I'm just weak-willed.
    Originally posted by Ughhu Yeah it’s not amazing. Moved out here because of the misses. This morning it was -27 and -35 with windchill when I drove her to work.

having lived in the tropics all my life im really tempted to live in places with extreme cold.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Oh my goodness @Mewsik 2 stories. 😵
    Glad u only dated 18 months. 🙃

Lol .. I have many more. I also made 4 really great friends too. But, the bad dates were pretty horrible. I’ve always been a magnet for fucked up people. That’s usually what happens when you grow up loving fucked up people.
Jump to Top