User Controls

stimulant bath sawlts

TORTILLA Houston
    fff
    Fag
    I'm not really up to date but I believe most stuff is trash nowadays. If you go to bootcamp anyway, why don't gget some meff?
    lequeer Yung Blood
    The only worthwhile stims right now are the phenmetrazine analogs. Or at least 3-F phenmetrazine is pretty fun.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    MPA is kinda shitty but cheap and easy to find. There may still be some 2-FMA or 4-FMA floating around these days but it's going quick since the ban.

2-FMA was good shit though, I miss the days not so long ago that it was plentiful and cheap. Did some of my best work with that shit.

Feels like all the RCs you can get pretty much suck these days. Guess it's time to either go darkweb shopping or find a pill mill.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    is there anything new on the market? I remember the days In 2011 when i used to go in to the smoke shop and buy mdpv/mephedrone powder and 7 hours of fapping would ensure. want to do this again before i ship to bootcamp. the only reason I thought there may be something new out there is cause i watched this fucc boi doc from vice http://www.vice.com/video/watch-our-hbo-episode-about-the-rise-of-legal-and-deadly-synthetic-drugs let me know u fucc bois

*ensue

The only worthwhile stims right now are the phenmetrazine analogs. Or at least 3-F phenmetrazine is pretty fun.

Is it really?
    Is it really?
    It's an ok stimulant. It's pretty clear and has a short rush. Not comparable to MDPV or Mephedrone. If I had to compare it to anything I'd say, probably Methylphenidate. It also gives me crazy cottonmouth.
    2016 new RCs. Triethtylone, Rentaloan and MDPZ related to ERIC-1. 4-F MPH Methylphenidate ,Ethylphenidate ,Propylphenidate. Isopropylphenidate '4-Fluoromethylphenidate' and '4-Methylmethylphenidate
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Yo someone source me some 3-fpm vendor US domestic or any that accept visa
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Are you ever able to find vendors that actually accept visa? I feel like everyone who isn't some shady one-review type operation is BC only. I imagine as soon as a payment processor catches wind of someone selling RCs they shut that shit down.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yup. Seriously Roshambo, learn to use Bitcoin, it's not that hard. There are many options, try harder, read more, maybe even make a thread asking for help on a subreddit or something.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Bitcoin is the standard now days. Every fake ID vendor I come across requires Bitcoin.
    TORTILLA Houston
    thats to bad. i miss the cosmic whole sale days when i plugged and chugged my debit card number with no worries and was delivered copious amounts of mxe, 4fa, etizolam, and 2ci in 2 days
    It can't be hard to make if the Chinese can do it
    thats to bad. i miss the cosmic whole sale days when i plugged and chugged my debit card number with no worries and was delivered copious amounts of mxe, 4fa, etizolam, and 2ci in 2 days

those were the days man....
Jump to Top