User Controls

Raw dogging hookers

Sevn Yung Blood [confab my linked clunch]
    So I picked up this meth head the other morning and got a bareback blowjob. She wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth so I took the risk for little payoff. Kinda makes me sad. The only positive is I only paid her 20.

Guess I’ll be staring at my wiener for a few weeks to see if it gets bumpy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    We've all been there.

It's called being a dude.

The irony is that some sex workers are more hygienic than your average chick, because they know the whole game.

But then again, if she offers to knock down the price in exchange for no condom, chances are she makes the same concession with other dudes, daily.

Just get yourself checked.

Luckily vaginal intercourse rarely leads to HIV, but you do stand a high chance of getting chlamydia (two weeks antibiotics - I had it once. hurts like a motherfucker to piss, but it's curable), or maybe syphilis... I think they have a cure for that too though.

Herpes is another one you really wanna avoid.

It's the real gift that keeps on giving.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I love ladies of the evening
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Oh Sevn! Keep us updated!!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    This thread needs to be re-labeled "As My Dick Drips".
    Originally posted by Sevn The only positive is I only paid her 20.

wait till your hiv test come back.
    Trumpenreich Yung Blood
    Your AIDS meds are gonna cost you a hell of a lot more than $20.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    You ain't gonna catch shit just from a bj

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    ALWAYS wash your dick after possibly diseased sex. It's surprisingly effective at preventing STDs. Like 70% or something iirc. Not the first line of defense obviously but if you've already fucked up, WASH THAT SHIT ASAP.
    The same is not true for vaginas or analz tho. Washing is less effacaciossssss becaus of the micro tears.
    Also, for what it's worth, for whatever reason, vaginal intercourse is a lot less likely to pass on STD's than anal sex. I'm not sure how oral stands up against the two other methods, though.

All I know is, I once kissed a hooker on the mouth... I had the worst fucking sore throat ever. I had to get this obscure, outdated medical spray that is so old the pharmacy wasn't even sure they could procure it.

I live in Canada, the land of free medicine, and I was not covered for it.
    Oh, and like I said above, had chlamydia once before too. That was from a (cheating?) gf, not a hooker.

You don't want to take the approach some of my friends take: "I just don't fuck slutty looking bitches, man."

Originally posted by GGG ALWAYS wash your dick after possibly diseased sex. It's surprisingly effective at preventing STDs. Like 70% or something iirc[citations needed]. Not the first line of defense obviously but if you've already fucked up, WASH THAT SHIT ASAP.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Bunch of sick cunts posting ITT (no pun intended)
    Ghost Black Hole
    I ate a hookers ass once and got a throat infection.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    JESUS!!....but I do like how absolutely fearLESS you guys are. That's hot!
    Ghost Black Hole
    When I'm horny and high I feel no fear walking through a bad neighborhood at 4am.

My penis is the source of all my power.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Also, for what it's worth, for whatever reason, vaginal intercourse is a lot less likely to pass on STD's than anal sex. I'm not sure how oral stands up against the two other methods, though.

All I know is, I once kissed a hooker on the mouth… I had the worst fucking sore throat ever. I had to get this obscure, outdated medical spray that is so old the pharmacy wasn't even sure they could procure it.

I live in Canada, the land of free medicine, and I was not covered for it.

What did she give you?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Always carry baby wipes to wipe the whore off 👍🏻

Lemon scented anti bacterial 👍🏻👍🏻
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Oh Homey, so versatile and quick thinking you are with your wipies 😻🔥
Jump to Top