User Controls

How do you feel about radio stations banning the classic holiday tune, '' Baby, It's Cold Outside"?

WellHung Black Hole
    A desirable consequence of the #metoo movement, perhaps?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    'Tis the season for hurt feelers
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Why they ban it for?

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Really creepy song, it should be banned.
    how dare you asks this here.

do you know how itd make mal feel ?

DO YOU EVEN EMPHATIZE ???
    More hetrophobic and manphobic nonsense from the #metoo enablers.

USA will soon be as cuck-o-fied as Canada is.
    Holy fuck women literally ruin everything.

I encourage everybody to go buy this song in support of the fact that nothing really warms you up like dick and cocktails by the fire.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    But rap lyrics about cop killing and murder and rape and pedophilia and mayhem is fine. Go figure.
    Next they'll ban the 3 wise men giving gifts to the baby Jesus as it could be seen as enticing a minor in the same why as giving a kid candy to come in your mou...car is.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But rap lyrics about cop killing and murder and rape and pedophilia and mayhem is fine. Go figure.

yea but didnt the song depicted what transpired between Bill Krozby and mal ?

that if you keep persisting eventually a no would become a yes.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Next they'll ban the 3 wise men giving gifts to the baby Jesus as it could be seen as enticing a minor in the same why as giving a kid candy to come in your mou…car is.

no, they'll just make it mandatory for the 3 wise men to be multiracial.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Holy fuck women literally ruin everything.

I encourage everybody to go buy this song in support of the fact that nothing really warms you up like dick and cocktails by the fire.

^has santa fetish
    That song fucking sucked. At least I won't have to hear it anymore

But still, I must disagree on principle with banning the song.
    Originally posted by GGG ^has santa fetish

I like it when he ties me up to the front of the sleigh before he gives me my presents
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, they'll just make it mandatory for the 3 wise men to be multiracial.

Because in that particular religion, pedophilia is fine, and even required.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I like it when he ties me up to the front of the sleigh before he gives me my presents

Originally posted by -SpectraL Because in that particular religion, pedophilia is fine, and even required.

pedophillia didnt even exist then.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by ohfralala I like it when he ties me up to the front of the sleigh before he gives me my presents

I don't know what to say about this is that I don't know what to say to you about it and I don't want my room to be a pissing of the pie and I don't want to do nine g's of dex in the sky and I don't want my room to be a joke sub for the first time in forever because I was dead in the world that you should take a nap and come back when you're ready to fuck
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny pedophillia didnt even exist then.

That's just because nobody really liked to talk about it, just do it.
    Did they ban WHITE Christ-mas yet?

I'm dreaming of a White woman
    just like the ones I used to know
    Where children glisten and the FBI listen
    to hear pedo's come and go.
Jump to Top