User Controls

Why does Lanny hate Bill Krozby so much?

WellHung Black Hole
    Differences of e-opinion, and such?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I cannot speak for our administrator in this matter but I am posting here nonetheless to bookmark my spot in what I imagine will be a very productive discussion regarding the many crimes of our beloved psychopath.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    which one
    Damn Aldra. Tell us how you really feel.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Zanick, u seem nice.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My butthole smells like frankincense
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ My butthole smells like frankincense

got thrown out of the middle school nativity re-enactment
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole

have u lost ur virginity?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra got thrown out of the middle school nativity re-enactment

Originally posted by WellHung have u lost ur virginity?

You'll notice, members of the jury, the difference between a clever retort and a shit retort.
    WellHung Black Hole
    the latter as opposed to the former?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey WellHung I'm just messing with you bud you're kind of dunny probably more so than me and I'm just jealous is what's going on.
    WellHung Black Hole
    thank you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Because Lanny lost a live weigh in or some shit because he's a fat drunk
    Originally posted by mmQ You'll notice, members of the jury, the difference between a clever retort and a shit retort.

i only see the difference between a christians retort and an atheists retort.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost Because Lanny lost a live weigh in or some shit because he's a fat drunk

that and because he's a leftist cuck that likes to spread his hate speech and fake news. Him and §m£ÂgØL are like two gay pees in a pod.

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]

Your priest must have gotten the latest Trojans “immense frankincense”.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A daily reminder fam, lanny is a fat faggot and lives with his mom and sleeps in rubber sheets..
    I would know because she tells me to be quiet while i sneak up the stairs to her lair.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Him and §m£ÂgØL are like two gay pees in a pod.

Peas*.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby A daily reminder fam, lanny is a fat faggot and lives with his mom and sleeps in rubber sheets..
    I would know because she tells me to be quiet while i sneak up the stairs to her lair.

Maybe his moms. A squirter so they need rubber sheets. Sounds pretty practical
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Guy issues bore me here.. Can't OG niggas get a bitch or two up in this space??
Jump to Top