User Controls

Weeeeel gonts, its cuffing season again, anyone else prepared?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know peety and a few other gonts, I just started seeing my vapid whore again from october. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do to stay warm and get a meal cooked for you at night am i right? I'm really lazy after cooking for older men all day and don't want to eat cringe food for dinner like mq.

So how about you gonts? Anyone here ever been cuffed?

Cuffing season is what lead to daughter being born.

Cuffing Season
    Duration: It starts the day after Halloween and ends the day after Valentine's Day.
    November 1st - February 15th

When done with ulterior motives, it's the time women trick desperate men with romantic inclinations to get gifts and guys 'date down' to get gifts from desperate, grateful low hanging fruit.

It's a despicable practice and I don't suggest anyone doing the aforementioned, especially since during this time of year, emotions are extremely high and you risk getting your tires slashed (men).

But when it's mutual and both parties are knowledgeable and complicit in the act, it can be worthwhile; they just want to spend the cold holidays with someone who cares for them (even if it's just an illusion of a relationship OR 'seasonal friends with benefits').

The reason behind this is that in most places it's cold and cloudy most of the time; a very depressing time of the year for most, but even more so when you don't have someone who cares for you or willing to spend time with you.

Some ladies with means/looks get boy toys and some guys opt out of a serious relationship for 'girlfriend experience'.

Those who were in lasting relationships before cuffing season...well, there's a reason why the majority of children are born in August - October...they were conceived...IN CUFFING SEASON!

WellHung Black Hole
    I wonder how your daughter feels about being abandoned...
    Even I don’t post Facebook tier content like this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung I wonder how your daughter feels about being abandoned…

Originally posted by WellHung I wonder how your daughter feels about being abandoned…

probably kinda neutral. she's pretty smart she understands whats going on. and she probably doesn't see it as abandoning. she can see me anytime her mother wants to. I just didn't want to get married to her mom, I didn't love her mom.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I cuffed last year but never left, too comfy. I think I'll stay a few more years
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    TFW no gf.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth TFW no gf.

Be thankful

It's better to be truly alone than waking up next to someone whose bills you pay yet still feeling alone
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm well aware it's cuffing season. I put the stroke down on a slammer and now she wanna handcuff me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just didn't want to get married to her mom, I didn't love her mom.

You know the whole "love" thing in relation to marriage is a pretty new thing...for most of "marriage's" history love wasn't a factor in getting married. The love came after the marriage....sometimes.
    Double post for double the fun
    primitive cultures and inferior races depend on seasons.

superior race cuffs all year round.
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Be thankful

It's better to be truly alone than waking up next to someone whose bills you pay yet still feeling alone

lol whut?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You know the whole "love" thing in relation to marriage is a pretty new thing…for most of "marriage's" history love wasn't a factor in getting married. The love came after the marriage….sometimes.

I've honestly wondered about that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol whut?

Read it again, slower this time
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Read it again, slower this time

I did. Guess I've just never had to pay anyones bills that I've been in a relationship with.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I did. Guess I've just never had to pay anyones bills that I've been in a relationship with.

Originally posted by Jυicebox Read it again, slower this time

ar ha ha.

u forgot hes a rapist.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby probably kinda neutral. she's pretty smart she understands whats going on. and she probably doesn't see it as abandoning. she can see me anytime her mother wants to. I just didn't want to get married to her mom, I didn't love her mom.

Seems like it’s her you don’t love based on the ramblings around here
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Be thankful

Even if you're not paying their bills, feeling trapped with someone you don't feel all that for isn't too great
    Love poem, its so nice to wake up in the morning all alone and not have to tell somebody you love them, when you don't love them anymore.
    Love poem, its so nice to wake up in the morning all alone and not have to tell somebody you love them, when you don't love them anymore.

Just got done cuddlin'.
Jump to Top