User Controls

What's that fucking shit

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    "Hey bob what are those humans do"

"Oh those human eating mushroom"

"Wow cool it is interesting to see how the human interact in its natural environment"

"Yes very good Sam"

"Bob, what is it the human do now?"

"Humans speaking to fruit"

"Why do humans speak to fruit?"

"Humans very high"

"WHy do humans very high"

"Sam do not ask too many question"

"ok"

"..."

"...Bob?"

"Yes Sam"

"Why are that human masturbating so much"

"That human on meth Sam. Meth and mushroom"

"What meth"

"Meth is drug made from FUCK"

an the aliesn died

THE END
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    the twist should have been that sam and bob were the HUMANS AFTER ALL
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Sambob was a moderator for the music forum back on Totse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mom look, the black dog is climbing the white dog.

mom look. the black dog is shaking the white dog.

mom look, that red thing.
    if anybody can decode part 2 there is free browser history in it for you
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    What glorious rebel delivered meth to humanity, and what is the substance of "fuck" which it was made from? How did the aliens die? Where else can I read more dialogues featuring Sam and Bob?
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's not how to make drugs. See my review of review for basic reaction outline of amphetamines
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Human finished jacking off, saw Sam and bob and violently throat raped them ( or at least as nearly as what we would identify as a "throat" ) into oblivion.
    Originally posted by CASPER Human finished jacking off, saw Sam and bob and violently throat raped them ( or at least as nearly as what we would identify as a "throat" ) into oblivion.

DECODED

browser history in your pph file
    Originally posted by Zanick Where else can I read more dialogues featuring Sam and Bob?

Imagine it's two AI that have become conscious for the first time ever, and are about to go skynet on our silly asses.
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors

Imagine it's two AI that have become conscious for the first time ever, and are about to go skynet on our silly asses.

its not logically possible to have 2 AIs at the same time. for one of them to be AI, the other MUST be AR.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its not logically possible to have 2 AIs at the same time. for one of them to be AI, the other MUST be AR.

Did you drink alcohol again, you know you slopes are bad at handling that stuff right?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by gadzooks Sambob was a moderator for the music forum back on Totse.

funny guy. he was arrogant as fuck but could back it up for the most part
    HelloClarice was the best music forum mod
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Gayesian Priors HelloClarice was the best music forum mod

Oh look an alt reliving the good old days. Aren't you sooooooo original
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Regarding your critique of originality around the board, you aren't exactly making good use of your amphetamines if the result is this pathetic excuse for a gimmick.
    Originally posted by Ghost Oh look an alt reliving the good old days. Aren't you sooooooo original

What's wrong boo
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Regarding your critique of originality around the board, you aren't exactly making good use of your amphetamines if the result is this pathetic excuse for a gimmick.

Shut up karen
Jump to Top