User Controls

Is nicotine like super addictive?

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    I felt like vaping today.

That's bizarre. It was just supposed to be a stimulant.

It seems like I get more desire to intake nicotine than I get anything out of it.

Not going to quit, as I'm not subject to my whims, and I'd like to see where this ends up, but this pissed me off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm in kind of a similar situation...

I don't smoke cigarettes or anything, but the other day, I decided to buy a vape, because:
    1. I'm just curious to try it.
    2. I read somewhere that nicotine is actually a very effective nootropic (no idea if that's true or not, but again, in the spirit of experimentation).

But I'm worried I might develop a nicotine addiction.

Which would just be so ironic, since I've made it to 34 years of age, tried every drug, even been addicted to a few, but cigarettes just never took.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    It's basically just a money drain
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah. I overdosed myself twice from vaping 6mg today. Both times was because I was high and took a fat rip in the stairs of my apartment but I didnt want to set off the smoke detector (I've done it before) so I ghosted both of the hits Which just causes large amounts of pg/vg to get absorbed by your liver and makes you really sick.

And now I'm hitting the thing even after it made me sick as fuck all day.

Cloud life
    only to the weak willed and feeble minded persons.
Jump to Top