User Controls

my toilet is a piece of shit

i took a shit yesterday morning before work and my toilet is old as fuck and gets clogged at like anything but the smallest of shits. work started at 6 am and i woke up at 5:15 so i didn't really have time to fuck around unclogging it and just left it with the lid shut hoping the toilet paper or shit clogging it would be weakened by the water enough during the course of my shift that it would flush when i got home.

then when i got home i had forgot about it til i opened the toilet and had to take a piss and of course it hadn't flushed yet and i just left it again because my coworker is in the hospital from getting a massive abscess from shooting up so i covered like 2 of his shifts over the weekend and was able to get like 30 hours over the course of 3 days and i finally had a little break so i just wanted to chill out and not have to deal with the fucking toilet

anyways now it's morning a little over 24 hours and there's shit that's been sitting in there that whole time and it still won't flush. i'm gonna have to go in there with the plunger and the bleach soon and deal with it i guess *sigh*
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Your toilet isn't a piece of shit, you're just abusive.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III was able to get like 30 hours over the course of 3 days

Is this unusual?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    This is like a trainwreck i didnt want to read it but i couldnt turn away. Regrets, regrets!!!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Is this unusual?

a little yea. the 3rd shift was actually just an 8 hour shift. the first day was 12 hours and the second was 9.5 so those were the most unusual i guess.

if your intent is to point out that it's not that much work and you've worked longer shifts, you're probably not going to get what you are looking for. i used to be in the military and worked 36 hour shifts sometimes
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III a little yea. the 3rd shift was actually just an 8 hour shift. the first day was 12 hours and the second was 9.5 so those were the most unusual i guess.

if your intent is to point out that it's not that much work and you've worked longer shifts, you're probably not going to get what you are looking for. i used to be in the military and worked 36 hour shifts sometimes

Is it unusual because your employer doesn't want to give more than 40 hours to avoid overtime?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Is it unusual because your employer doesn't want to give more than 40 hours to avoid overtime?

nah, you have to go over a certain amount of hours in a week to get overtime, like 60 i think, or more than 12 hours in a day. my employer doesn't pay overtime though. i could report it i guess but it's chill because i make really good money as it is.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my employer doesn't pay overtime though.

How does that work? Why would someone stay at work if they're not being paid?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III nah, you have to go over a certain amount of hours in a week to get overtime, like 60 i think, or more than 12 hours in a day. my employer doesn't pay overtime though. i could report it i guess but it's chill because i make really good money as it is.

I hear ya.

Do you own your toilet, or are you renting?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth How does that work? Why would someone stay at work if they're not being paid?

I work like this too. I also don't mind because I get paid well.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth How does that work? Why would someone stay at work if they're not being paid?

i do get paid, it's just at the same rate as my normal hours. and i make good tips so it's worth it. i also eat food from there for pretty much every single meal, which definitely adds up.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian I hear ya.

Do you own your toilet, or are you renting?

renting
    UPDATE: I unclogged and cleaned the toilet and scrubbed it with tons of bleach so it’s sparkling white again. Now I’m taking another shit so hopefully this whole process doesn’t get repeated because I’m out of bleach.
    Try flushing before wiping, then flushing again.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Try flushing before wiping, then flushing again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a man who knows his shit.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III UPDATE: I unclogged and cleaned the toilet and scrubbed it with tons of bleach so it’s sparkling white again. Now I’m taking another shit so hopefully this whole process doesn’t get repeated because I’m out of bleach.

why are you racist ? whats wrong with brown toilet ?

oh, and just shit islamic style if your shitting at home.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why are you racist ? whats wrong with brown toilet ?

oh, and just shit islamic style if your shitting at home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette

A Muslim must first find an acceptable place away from standing water, people's pathways, or shade.[2] They are advised that it is better to enter the area with the left foot,[3] facing away from the Qiblah (prayer point).[4]

While on the toilet, one must remain silent. Talking, answering greetings, or greeting others is strongly discouraged.[4] When defecating together, two men cannot converse, nor look at each other's genitals.[5] A man should not touch his genitals with the right hand.[6][7][8][9][10][11][12] Eating any food while on the toilet is strictly forbidden.[4]

Ghost Black Hole
    Add more water to the upperdeck
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Turn off the main water valve. Remove the four anchor bolts from the base of the toilet. Remove the toilet. Stick a long stick with a metal plate taped to the end of it down the hole and scrape out the crud. Scrape the crud out of the toilet base hole. Reattach the toilet. Restore the water. You are now good for another few years.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette

style isnt the same thing as etiquette, is it ?

also im more of a fundementalist. i do only the fundemental.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Turn off the main water valve. Remove the four anchor bolts from the base of the toilet. Remove the toilet. Stick a long stick with a metal plate taped to the end of it down the hole and scrape out the crud. Scrape the crud out of the toilet base hole. Reattach the toilet. Restore the water. You are now good for another few years.

why not just pour drano into it ?
Jump to Top