User Controls

Describe the voice you imagine when reading the above user's post.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    David Duchovny represents the narrow peak of sexy masculine intellectuals, and Karen will paint us in the act of lovemaking before I die. We're all Lord of the Rings characters. The user below me suffers from a cluster B personality disorder.

edit: word enhancement? [sexy masculine intellectuals]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^extremely gay sounding lol jk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Wow, that was pure coincidence. I imagine an intoxicated lecherous prick slurring through the betabet backwards with police sirens in the background.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    A laugh only a mother can love and a psych ward will feed. I’ve been there a few times, your laugh is very failure to me Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by totse3.com A laugh only a mother can love and a psych ward will feed. I’ve been there a few times, your laugh is very failure to me Bill Krozby.

I could care less I just got told the other day again by a chicken that she loved my laugh and said she wanted to see me again and told her friends about me. I'm kind of a charmer at times.
    I told her dudes always diss it and she said haters gonna hate.

I never claimed to be mr perfect.
    Originally posted by Zanick Wow, that was pure coincidence. I imagine an intoxicated lecherous prick slurring through the betabet backwards with police sirens in the background.

"lecherous" I've never heard that word before, you learn something every day am i right fam?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm kind of a charmer at times.

They say rapists usually are

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Narc They say rapists usually are

Thick northern accent. I don't know why.
    Originally posted by HTS Thick northern accent. I don't know why.

Super Kawaii
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I could care less I just got told the other day again by a chicken that she loved my laugh and said she wanted to see me again and told her friends about me. I'm kind of a charmer at times.
    I told her dudes always diss it and she said haters gonna hate.

I never claimed to be mr perfect.

contrary to popular opinions and beliefs, it takes two for 'rape' to happen.

its how natural selection works for your species.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny contrary to popular opinions and beliefs, it takes two for 'rape' to happen.

its how natural selection works for your species.

Like Neil Goldman
    Originally posted by -mal- Like Neil Goldman

its an honor to be thought of as a jedi.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -mal- Like Neil Goldman

southern US accent, only slightly condescending
    Originally posted by HTS Thick northern accent. I don't know why.

Nah mate, arma lundonah

Originally posted by aldra southern US accent, only slightly condescending

I just hear my own voice because honestly I don’t know Jack Shit about Aldra. Other than you code... maybe?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its an honor to be thought of as a jedi.

Honestly I keep forgetting you’re Benny and not Speedy Parker so that was a tad meaner than necessary.
    Nothings too mean for that sick scumbag. He condones child abuse ffs.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by -mal- Honestly I keep forgetting you’re Benny and not Speedy Parker so that was a tad meaner than necessary.

A gravely male voice
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    tweaky
    mine..I can only read in my voice, I'm not very good at doing voice impressions.
Jump to Top