User Controls

No Religious Forum? Anyone Catholic

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I was raised a Presbyterian (Which is basicly like Lutherin or Methodist- Its a Scottish form of Lutheren I believe.. called the Protestants-- Yet my Dad was Irish Catholic from what I am told)

I tried to convert to Catholic but didn't get the Virgin Mary Hail Mary ritual. but I went to church with catholic friends anyways.

I thought of Converting to Greek Orthodox. Not because it's trendy but because it's a form of Catholicism I'm told without much of head guilt?

Maybe I'm wrong.

-discuss.. no anti religion or hate speech on my Christian beliefs.
    Which one interferes with the choirboys less?...go with that one.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Which one interferes with the choirboys less?…go with that one.

Oh come on.. that's a problem and is in isolation. That's a sin between G-d and the man in cloth who has to deal with his perversion while representing G-d. I mean it is going to be a big problem during day of judgement. I represented you but butt raped children.

Shit.. what a bunch of shitheads. you know, to me it's a position of opportunity. maybe these guys don't even believe in G-d and just go "Hey, perfect opportunity". They probably steal from the tray as well.

you think?
    I'm just saying...if you intend to have kids and have them in the church choir at some point it's probably wise to pick the denomination that has less buttfuckery going on...think of the children!
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    I was at a Greek Orthodox monastery once, it seems groovy.

I would attention local services and see what is on offer. Maybe you have a great Greek Orthodox congregation near you, or maybe a Catholic Priest who does Latin masses or whatever.

The one true religion is still the Mormons though.
    "You will not find me in bricks and mortar but only within your heart" - Kawkasians 22:12
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    You remind me of a Jesuit though tbh t3.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm just saying…if you intend to have kids and have them in the church choir at some point it's probably wise to pick the denomination that has less buttfuckery going on…think of the children!

My kids are grown.

I would have a serious talk with my boy and tell him it's wrong if anyone touches you (as I did with my kids)
    Originally posted by totse3.com Oh come on.. that's a problem and is in isolation.

happens around the world from the vatican to the phillipines.

isolation my tight asian ass.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth I was at a Greek Orthodox monastery once, it seems groovy.

I would attention local services and see what is on offer. Maybe you have a great Greek Orthodox congregation near you, or maybe a Catholic Priest who does Latin masses or whatever.

The one true religion is still the Mormons though.

Are you a Mormon, MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING?

they have a beautiful temple in the Oakland Hills. some people think it's ugly or looks like a spaceship. but it looks like it took a lot of craftmanship to build.

I had friends have me come to learn in a type of fellowship but I couldn't understand it.
    it will all play out in the end when that day arrives. Things are pretty scary in the world as it is. serious adjustments are needed or somewhere it's going to snap and War of wars will begin.

and I have never been a doomsdayer before. I just feel its getting close. especially with Trump. Actually Hillary would of been a nightmare with her Anti-Russian talk.

fuck sake. Joe Biden was talking of War.

Maybe Trump did save us.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm a trianglist
    Originally posted by totse3.com Are you a Mormon, MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING?

No I'm 1/3 pagan, 1/3 catholic and 1/3 fedora.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    I'm catholic. I haven't been a regularly at mass since left home. but my faith is still an important part of my life.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I'm not Catholic.
    OP, Catholicism is not the only religious denomination.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by playingindirt I'm catholic. I haven't been a regularly at mass since left home. but my faith is still an important part of my life.

Ditto

Hello Ann😊
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    G-d dumps me out here. not a bad part of the world, I'm blessed for California weather n such. not so much for being the new Minority. not without a good education or certification n such

but I will say it's a confusing world. pick this, believe in that. It feels good for a while then darkness or emptiness sets in.

move on. don't believe for a while then belief comes back.

set your goals high but this path is closed. leap frog over everything you can and see what's at the end of this path. shit.. dead end. Start over.

it's like a fucking real life board game. and I suck at it.
    Nobody cares for me, either.

So? Doesn't mean squat, now or then. I am still myself and don't have to fake class that no amount of money can buy or dirty, cheap K-Mart tennis shoes can walk over? WTF
    esbity African Astronaut
    Atheist and Christian and Proud.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by cupocheer Nobody cares for me, either.

QFT
    Originally posted by Technologist QFT

muah
Jump to Top