User Controls

Trump played his supporters hard

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Ban on Muslims? GONE. Check his website.

Building a wall? GONE. Just stricter immigration, which is actually understandable.

And lots of more changes to come. Everyone who voted for him for xenophobic reasons got trolled real hard.

Thanks Trump, now I won't be stopped at the airport and I can actually come and congratulate you on your victory.
    Still not Hillary tho.
    Wow, a politician didn't keep their promises. Reminds of that time Obama said he's gonna close Gitmo. "And you can take that to the bank"

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Pinkos are still powerfully ruffled, tho.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    of courses he fronted big time. thats what politicians do. And its funny how people try to make the argument that he's a racist... as if hillary clinton isn't...

I didn't vote, because I can't. But it really is funny to younger people in there early 20's acting like a bunch of babies. When obama won, there wasn't riots like trumps victory has produced. But then a lot of republicans tend to not me be members of the ucla or black...

check this fat bitch out who's only bitching just so she can get youtube views, a lame attempt to keep her vegan viewers around..

why cant you vote
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policie...efeating-isis/
    [greentext]>Suspend, on a temporary basis, immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.[/greentext]
    (aka, banning some muslims from entering)

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
    [greentext]>1. Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one. Mexico will pay for the wall.[/greentext]
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I love seeing all these illegals and stuff shitting themselves over this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why cant you vote

i've been a felon since I was 18
    The following users say if would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Lulz
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i would like 2maek a new mosque in america 4 my brothers
    Hail Trump
    Hail!

Heil!

obligatory murica fuck yeah song

Like a fuckin piano
    I played your mom hard
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    have faith in the god emperor, you filthy faggot

Post last edited by ArmsMerchant at 2016-11-14T17:33:23.337694+00:00
    Trump is a winner, he knows how to win. His name is in the anal of history now. That's the man I want as my president.
Jump to Top