User Controls

where the fuck do all these normies come from?

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    how the fuck do people find this site? where are all these people that have never heard of totse or zoklet coming from? It's not like we have SA making fun of us anymore, where the fuck do these freaks come from? Can they be anything other than feds?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    DateHookup.

Duh.

Oh, and St. Louis, MO.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    DateHookup - how they found this hole in the wall shit pond I have no idea.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grimace DateHookup - how they found this hole in the wall shit pond I have no idea.

zanick claimed to have brought them all here. And I don't know seems like a troll really datehookup had been a ghost town/ half fuctioning site for like the last 3 years.
    One more time for the people in the back.

One of the DHers found the totseans site which led us here. You guys should have covered your tracks better.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    DH forums were pretty similar to this place. I know people love to think they're unique in some way, but na niggas.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by stl1 Oh, and St. Louis, MO.

Do you know a derpy eyed old negro named Frank?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Without DH, you bitches would have to go back to posting pics of your sisters..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Do you know a derpy eyed old negro named Frank?

What's his last name?
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 DH forums were pretty similar to this place. I know people love to think they're unique in some way, but na niggas.

Yea it's similar because we are here.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by stl1 What's his last name?

He usually gives a different one to different people.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Yea it's similar because we are here.

No bitch
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth He usually gives a different one to different people.

There is a Frank O. Pinion here.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by ohfralala One more time for the people in the back.

One of the DHers found the totseans site which led us here. You guys should have covered your tracks better.

Sorry, honey, I had my hearing aids down. Can you say again?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]

I came to inspect the elevator.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 DH forums were pretty similar to this place. I know people love to think they're unique in some way, but na niggas.

get fucked your're all getting fucking nuked
    you guys are just okay with this
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Do you know a derpy eyed old negro named Frank?

dafuq!!
    literally just letting fat girls run all over this website without any collars or owners. what's wrong with you.

whatever. all women are my property, I'll be pimping them all out on cam sites. thanks for the cashflow lanny. too bad your site sucks.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    OT.. I'm guessing your moms twat, OP??
Jump to Top