User Controls

Paris is burning

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    and it's beautiful. looks like there is action all over france. can any eurobros give us some reporting live on the ground?
    Fuck Bro...
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I'm nowhere near Paris.

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box and it's beautiful. looks like there is action all over france. can any eurobros give us some reporting live on the ground?

Save the snails..
    HTS highlight reel
    It's weird that the two things France is known for are revolutions and capitulations.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Muslims riot in summer, snow niggers in winter.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Military is on the move, all police reserves and those with scheduled holidays will be forced into deployment on saturday
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Too bad no one can understand Jupiter's complex thoughts.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by aldra Military is on the move, all police reserves and those with scheduled holidays will be forced into deployment on saturday

This post makes me feel so engaged in the action.

I am at the forefront. Thanks aldra.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Good to see some people fed up with government..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Save the snails..

Save hairy pits on wimmins!
    Originally posted by stl1 Save hairy pits on wimmins!

True, very few women can pull that off..
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    soon the whole country will be engulfed in flame from the alps to the coast and McDonald's will have to change their menu to reflect the past tense.
    I hope the vineyards survive.
    Originally posted by aldra Military is on the move, all police reserves and those with scheduled holidays will be forced into deployment on saturday

i hope they'd go on strike aswell.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth I hope the vineyards survive.

wine rhymes with queers.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny wine rhymes with queers.

Fine with me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't get it, why are people rioting over a gas tax lol? I mean that's cool, wish americans would riot more, but you could tax air and no on this country would get off their fat asses to riot.
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't get it, why are people rioting over a gas tax lol? I mean that's cool, wish americans would riot more, but you could tax air and no on this country would get off their fat asses to riot.

And you guys spent the last 70 years calling the French cowards.

It's probably easy to not realise how poor rural France can be. No big money there, and any new social spending goes to coddle the useless tropical creatures in the banlieues.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Beds are burning, too.
Jump to Top