User Controls

KUUL public slaves/cashiers you meete

Been shippin some pokemon games I bought off of ebay back into the waters bc the ds I bought has them preloaded. also, dont know when ill have the time/gumption to mess with those. i'd like to play a hacked version of those so I can run through the game and talk to people without playing this boring ass 5 year old game where you stare at still images of cartoons "hitting" (and that is using the word liberally) each other.

Anyony, I've met pretty much the whole cast at my local Posit Orifice. Most of them are real kuul, lemme breake it down fo ya

1.) First there's Rico Ricardonandezgomez (i dont know his name): Rico is a cool mexican guy that usually has a smile on his face and wears a baseball cap that says "past office" on it. I like rico, hes a nice guy.

2.) Next, there's Carmen. Carmen is also a mexican, but she's clearly cut from at least a three layer cake. Not into the upper eschalons by any means, but she's well into the middle class. She's like the 2nd in command I think, and she's REALLY good at her job.

I had a problem with my new laptop not being shippable from amazon to my Parole Officer's box, and I handed my phone to Rico to see if he could figure it out but he couldn't. Then Carmen comes over and takes a look at my phone, thinks for .56 seconds, and TYPES THAT SHIT right into my FUCKING PHONE. then rico says "Hey, haha, I guess you learn something new everyday, haha". She's nice too, and clearly determined and i want to have emot

3.) slow lady

4.) crabby lady

5.) okay, here we got the Top Dawg. This guy a well put together piece o' middle-aged man meat! He's a minnesota guy thru and thru.

he nice
    he folksy
    he tryna get everybody outta da store because its closin', but he do it in this performance kinda way, goin out of his way tryina make everybody smile. he do it fast as fuck tho, everybody get this sense of urgency, like you gotta GO nigga get OUTta heeee. he talkabout him recipe for hommade baileys to ebody in line bcause

What people you niggas bump into at the grocery/welfare store/dmveenus/public slav camps?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i think that is my first cupocheer thanks.

i declare true random accuracy.

thank you cupocheer
Jump to Top