User Controls

Good News Everyone! George HW Bush finally dead!

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]

https://dailystormer.name/old-bastard-george-bush-1-finally-dead/
    http://www.unz.com/isteve/george-h-w-bush-rip/
    Technologist victim of incest
    Only an ass would revel in another humans death; I don’t care what you think of him.

I hope Trump gets shunned again for the services. He’s no where near presidential.

You’d be lucky to live a life like 41 did. A marriage to a kind woman for over 70 years. Becoming a president of the US. Producing a lovely family. You could only be so lucky.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Will you celebrate Trumps death Xray?

Who had the better life, ol' HW, who got to see his family's name turned to mud, or Trump, who runs this shit?
    I’m not comparing their lives, there is no comparison of a good man who was humble, and a narcissistic ass.

Trump will probably be shunned to Russia once he’s impeached. As he deserves.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m not comparing their lives, there is no comparison of a good man who was humble, and a narcissistic ass.

Trump will probably be shunned to Russia once he’s impeached. As he deserves.

There isn't very much nuance to your views other than meaningless and unexplainable hate - basically a regurgitation of what you think the MSM thinks.
    I don’t hate trump, I laugh at his 2nd grade rhetoric. I strongly dislike what he is doing with our worldwide relations, but a better person will have to start the healing process for our country. You just enjoy watching the US losing its grip in the world thanks to donny. It’s gonna be short lived though. The people HAVE spoken. And Muller is just beginning 😁
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t hate trump, I laugh at his 2nd grade rhetoric. I strongly dislike what he is doing with our worldwide relations, but a better person will have to start the healing process for our country. You just enjoy watching the US losing its grip in the world thanks to donny. It’s gonna be short lived though. The people HAVE spoken. And Muller is just beginning 😁

Yes, this is all true. The people have spoken, repeatedly, they want nothing to do with being tax cattle to run the American Empire and ensure the safety of the world when they can't even afford healthcare when they get sick.

That's why they have voted for the anti-globalisation, pro-America candidate for President in every election since Nixon. Clinton vs Bush, Bush vs Gore, Obama vs McCain, etc.

If you had a referendum tomorrow most Americans would vote to cut off NATO, turn the Pentagon into a shopping mall, and sell the fleet to China.

Which is damn sensible of them.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Yes, this is all true. The people have spoken, repeatedly, they want nothing to do with being tax cattle to run the American Empire and ensure the safety of the world when they can't even afford healthcare when they get sick.

That's why they have voted for the anti-globalisation, pro-America candidate for President in every election since Nixon. Clinton vs Bush, Bush vs Gore, Obama vs McCain, etc.

If you had a referendum tomorrow most Americans would vote to cut off NATO, turn the Pentagon into a shopping mall, and sell the fleet to China.

Which is damn sensible of them.

Wrong, most recently our country came out in numbers never heard of in a midterm. They all came out to vote AGAINST trumppy, and it worked.😂. Can’t wait till January!
    You honestly think you know what goes on here from the propaganda you read? Go back to YouTube, that’ll make you feel good.
    Originally posted by Technologist Wrong, most recently our country came out in numbers never heard of in a midterm. They all came out to vote AGAINST trumppy, and it worked.😂. Can’t wait till January!
    You honestly think you know what goes on here from the propaganda you read? Go back to YouTube, that’ll make you feel good.

That's a weird interpretation of the midterms. The electorate voted against the globalist cucks, who happened to be mostly establishment white males and jedis, and for outsiders - people who they felt would represent their interests - many of whom just so happened to be brown.

Too bad your shitty little American empire is falling apart just like the Roman one did, as people wonder why they're working just to support all these armies and emperors and dumbass wars, and taking power back to their own locality.

There'll never be another invasion of Iraq - the massive popular, grassroots, reactions to Obama and even Trump trying to kick things off in Syria shows that.
    Yup, I knew you were jealous of our freedoms. You like trump because he is ruining our country. Won’t last long, but you can hold your breath anyway!:-)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Good riddance to worthless garbage. I hope his sons die horrible deaths.
    Oh wow a meme. That hurt me to the core!

Andddddd a meme like that could only be imagined in the trump era!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What's funny is all these traitors will burn in hell.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Technologist You’d be lucky to live a life like 41 did. A marriage to a kind woman for over 70 years. Becoming a president of the US. Producing a lovely family. You could only be so lucky.

POTUS is about the same sort of achievement as "king of hell", it might be hard to get there but it shouldn't earn you any respect. From the "lovely family" he spawned we got one mass murderer and one governor of Florida, I'm not sure which is worse. You might be lucky to live the life of a president but you'd still be a asshole the world is better off without.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    If we're listing George H. W. Bush's faults, or trying to imply he was evil, you can't do much better than to point out he was the director of the CIA at one point. Just sayin'.

That said, I'm with Tech as far as reveling in response to a person's death goes. The sanctity of human life applies to everyone, not just the people we like. 🤗
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth
    https://dailystormer.name/old-bastard-george-bush-1-finally-dead/
    http://www.unz.com/isteve/george-h-w-bush-rip/

Old age plays a mean game with us... RIP..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS If we're listing George H. W. Bush's faults, or trying to imply he was evil, you can't do much better than to point out he was the director of the CIA at one point. Just sayin'.

The Gulf War was probably the biggest one
Jump to Top