User Controls

SpectraL is literally the dumbest fucking person on this website

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    1- Obsessed with the moderation team for like two decades

2- No friends or family

3- Unable to learn French

Discuss.
    Technologist victim of incest
    One and two don’t make him dumb. You’re only making this thread because he doesn’t want to learn French, not because he can’t. Who gives 2 shits?

Who cares that you know more than one language? Only you! Just because that is an interest to you doesn’t mean everyone has to be interested in the same things you are. Knowing more than one language doesn’t make you anything special. It just makes you a verbose, condescending jerk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She told you...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG 3- Unable to learn French

What a DUNCE.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    you can't fault a person because they no have family. I've got lots of family. too many. that's not necessarily a good thing. they're meaner then a junkyard dog. I avoid them.
    Originally posted by playingindirt you can't fault a person because they no have family. I've got lots of family. too many. that's not necessarily a good thing. they're meaner then a junkyard dog. I avoid them.

SWEEETTT ANNIE...WE THOUGHT YOU'D DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson SWEEETTT ANN…WE THOUGHT YOU'D DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN.

hey doo dah. lolz I'd be okay with dying and going to heaven. lolz
    i keep wondering how they say faggot in french ?

faggoi ? faggoteur ? faggeur ?
    It’s fagót
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i keep wondering how they say faggot in french ?

le la or les?
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i keep wondering how they say faggot in french ?

Pédale or Péde

Also Enculé means buttfuck.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by GGG 3- Unable to learn French

Originally posted by ohfralala What a DUNCE.

Yeah, what a LOSER!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Tapette
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Tapette

I'd tapette...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I refused to take French as a kid. Not because I couldn't learn it, but way back then all we English knew, we sensed, the French were the actual mindless invaders they ended up to be today. And we were absolutely right. See, some people, you try to help them and you try and get friendly and you try and share with them, and how do they thank you? By trying to hijack everything you have for themselves. So, I refused to take French, but I was forced to, as it was a prerequisite to go ahead and book other courses, so I just sat there and made sure I didn't listen to anything the teacher had to say, and I refused to do any of the homework or any of the assignments. When it came time for the tests, I just deliberately handed them in blank. I got a zero in French, but I didn't need the course to obtain all my required overall credits anyways. They tried, they failed.
    Originally posted by Grimace Yeah, what a LOSER!

Everybody point and laugh at Speckles.

esbity African Astronaut
    At least he doesn't key people's cars amongst other things.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Everybody point and laugh at Speckles.

Lame!
    You don’t deserve my full effort!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by GGG 1- Obsessed with the moderation team for like two decades

2- No friends or family

3- Unable to learn French

Discuss.

Cordon fucking bleur §m£ÂgØL, cordon fucking bleur.

Jump to Top