User Controls

Drug trays

Ghost Black Hole
    What do you use for drug trays? I like books (I ching), DVD cases (American History X) and especially video game cases. The more expensive/rare the game is the better tray it makes. My favorite drug tray was .hack for ps2. I didn't even own a playstation I just bought the game to snort drugs off the case, best $80 I ever spent.

I also liked resident evil and metal gear solid for GCN because they are somewhat rare.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    For lines it was always whatever was available. But for weed trays I would steal the plastic thing your bill comes on at a restaurant, the black ones. They have a nice lip to keep everything in place.

Seeing that case with those pretty white rocks really makes me wish I didn’t have responsibilities and could party right now!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    A round mirror that looks a lot like the one from that other thread.

But I wouldn't mind having this kind of thing as well, at least for powdered/unsufflated drugs:

Although of course you'd also need a tray as well for preparation and all that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't like mirrors because YOU HAVE TO FACE YOURSELF EVERY TIME YOU GET HIGH
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't like mirrors because YOU HAVE TO FACE YOURSELF EVERY TIME YOU GET HIGH

With a face like yours that's perfectly understandable

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ughhu For lines it was always whatever was available. But for weed trays I would steal the plastic thing your bill comes on at a restaurant, the black ones. They have a nice lip to keep everything in place.

Seeing that case with those pretty white rocks really makes me wish I didn’t have responsibilities and could party right now!

Damn someone else knows! I had one years back, they are perfect!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't like mirrors because YOU HAVE TO FACE YOURSELF EVERY TIME YOU GET HIGH

That's what I like about them
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Glass coffee table
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Glass coffee table

Yikes. Don't k-hole and bang your head off the table
    Ghost Black Hole
    In this picture you can see my smash 3DS case which is my current weed tray

You guys are a bit too into this shit, lol.

Ghost Black Hole
    Drug trays are the shit man I love drug paraphernalia and video game memorabilia.

Also a good tray besides Vidya is of course cute anime girls. You want a cute girl with dark colors, most are bright colors which is bad for chopping lines.

Like I said, way too into it.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    "way too into it" = having videogame hobbies

Guess that's not how men are supposed to act, is it narc?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Whatever's handy. Usually books, paper plates, or index cards.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    key bumps all day
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks

I'd throw some coke at her asshole, LAWL!
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Have you found that using different game cases gives you a different high???
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Esplender Have you found that using different game cases gives you a different high???

no but it gives the highs a different theme
Jump to Top