User Controls

Risir is from Germany, while Ghost is from Canada...

WellHung Black Hole
    Jiggaboo comes from England, while Lanny hails from America.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're like the retarded kid in my grade school that would sit there and say everyone's name over and over again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    We got a dirty stinking Paki, too. A Russian. An Irishman. A Dutchman. aldra the aboorigene (haha). He's Vietnamese. Benny the Chinaman and Red Woman from Italy. PROOTS is greek and reject a Polak.

NIS is a world wide operating network.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'M FROM EUROPE GUYS
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    There's way to many Mexicans to even list but one of them is WS who sports a jedi fro.

Bill Krozby is also a Mexican jedi. Barely human.
    Ghost Black Hole
    At least Mexicans are from the best Continent, North America.

Europeans are just race mixed handsome and well tanned individuals with Asia and Africa because MUH BORDERS, MUH MIGRANTS
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All teh good peeps are from Canada.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost You're like the retarded kid in my grade school that would sit there and say everyone's name over and over again

Were you among the group of kids that picked on that poor retarded kid... or did you defend his honor?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    We're all originally from Africa.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by WellHung Were you among the group of kids that picked on that poor retarded kid… or did you defend his honor?

He is that kid.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks We're all originally from Africa.

Some people say we're all from the Middle East... still others declare Humanity originated in Far Eastern Asia.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL All teh good peeps are from Canada.

The Canadians are 99% garbage. Sudo is my brother for life and HTS my sister but the rest of you are just terrible abominations. Especially you.

I always thought Canada was some kind of paradise and I still think the country is cool but the people are a bunch of SJW scum and wannabes. You're just slightly ahead of the US.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost At least Mexicans are from the best Continent, North America.

Europeans are just race mixed handsome and well tanned individuals with Asia and Africa because MUH BORDERS, MUH MIGRANTS

Lol north america has more darkies and race mixes than anywhere else on the planet.

WellHung Black Hole
    what are SJW scum n wannabes?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by WellHung what are SJW scum n wannabes?

Canadians.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Risir, do u feel that im a scumbag loser, even tho ive tried to befriend u?
    Also scron, your queen would not be happy to hear you talking like that. So stfu or I'll tell her that her little faggot tranny-loving subject across the pond is saying bad things about his motherland.

WellHung Black Hole
    Narc, ur British. Welsh, specifically..
    lol @ welsh hahahh

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Were you among the group of kids that picked on that poor retarded kid… or did you defend his honor?

I called Ren the retarded kid "Rentard"

but everyone else called him that too so it was okay

Originally posted by Narc Also scron, your queen would not be happy to hear you talking like that. So stfu or I'll tell her that her little faggot tranny-loving subject across the pond is saying bad things about his motherland.

fuck you transphobic cis scum learn proper pronouns

Originally posted by Ghost Hi, my name's Scronny and my pronouns are it/it/its! You can use either for me. I'm a Robot.

It/its pronouns are strange, contentious, and unusual. My pronouns are my pronouns and I can make them whatever I want. This post is mostly focused on why I've made this decision. I want to be open and honest with y'all about what's led me to where I am.

HOW? But Scron, it/its pronouns are for like, bugs, and robots, and things that are less than human! You can't use them, that's not how it works!

I came up with a way of coping. I really like robots. That's something you probably know about me. For my whole life they've been around, whether it be Star Wars or Megaman or LEGO Mindstorms or whatever. In my worst hours, I find comfort in their perfection. Sleek metal, intentional, carefully tested programming, working exactly as intended with no strange blips. If there are strange blips, they get diagnosed and fixed! Permanently, even! Robots are really beautiful in that way - they're clean, and intentional, and they make sense. When I'm saddled with fear, hopelessness, confusion, disgust with my own body, whatever, sometimes I map that robotic perfection onto myself for comfort. If I could have sleek metal in a good, sensible shape instead of weird flubby soft skin, bug-free programming instead of a mess of weirdness carved by millions of years of random chance evolution, then things would make sense, and I'd be happy?

If that doesn't make any sense, I understand. I like pretending to be a robot. It helps me overcome my bad emotions. It's a bit odd, sure, but is it really that bad?

The shortest answer: i'm a beep boop!

Jump to Top