User Controls

I hate PMs

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Whenever I send one I don't get a reply but then I get random shit sent to me about shit I don't want to talk about.

You people are a bunch of weirdos and I hate being part of this community. I know you all are just pretending to be cool with me because you think I'm the top dog but you don't even know me.

I feel super fucking weird right now and my opinion on this could change over night.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm probably about to go full mash.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I might be able to talk myself out of it, though. Wish me luck.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's what happens when you associate with retards that make kroz threads and PI rats.

The only people that pm me are DH cuties like Cupocheer (who is totally different in PM's than she is when she posts, very sweet and intelligent lady)
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, dude. I never got a PM from any of the DH ladies. They hate me.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I might be able to talk myself out of it, though. Wish me luck.

Talking to yourself is how you start going full Mash
    Ghost Black Hole
    My alts argue with my other alts and sometimes I don't know which side to take because they both make sense. Thats when I step in as a third alt and call all of us retards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea, dude. I never got a PM from any of the DH ladies. They hate me.

And you never will after the little stunt you pulled yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee And you never will after the little stunt you pulled yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said DH "ladies"...so you don't qualify.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You do?
    HTS highlight reel
    Sorry... I really am weird about PMs. I can't help it, I'm not an interesting person. 😣
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Whenever I send one I don't get a reply but then I get random shit sent to me about shit I don't want to talk about.

You people are a bunch of weirdos and I hate being part of this community. I know you all are just pretending to be cool with me because you think I'm the top dog but you don't even know me.

I feel super fucking weird right now and my opinion on this could change over night.

Who are these fools that consider you as top dog???
    Originally posted by stl1 You do?

Still not getting that dick pic sir no matter how sneakily you try...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've never used PMs. Anything anyone has to say or ask, they can do it on the public BBS.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've never used PMs. Anything anyone has to say or ask, they can do it on the public BBS.

Fuck you.
    Originally posted by Mr Gay Men Watch Fuck you.

Teerrrible post.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Teerrrible post.

Fuck you.
    esbity African Astronaut
    I wouldn't enjoy PMS either. All that disgusting discharge and the smell...gross.

Good thing I have a penis and give UTI instead.
    Originally posted by Mr Gay Men Watch Fuck you.

0.25/10
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 0.25/10

Fuck you.
Jump to Top