User Controls

How would you handle stinky Pete.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I saw some interesting social interaction today.
    We have this customer who comes in from time to time who smells and I mean the dude reeks of shit,piss and garbage.
    So the service writer says"Pete I don't mean to be a dick but you FUCKING stink! wait outside".
    Pete says "oh I couldn't finish my shower because the phone rang" and he walks out the door.
    He obviously knows he smells why wouldn't he just bathe like a normal person?
    His car was a total shit show inside, one of the worst I've come across in the last 30 years or so.
    I just don't get it.
    Stinky Pete wont be coming back because he cant afford a new heater core.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Treat him how he wants to be treated. As a fat stinky dumb shit.

Or give him some soap and deodorant for xmas.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's not how to treat a customer
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I saw some interesting social interaction today.
    We have this customer who comes in from time to time who smells and I mean the dude reeks of shit,piss and garbage.
    So the service writer says"Pete I don't mean to be a dick but you FUCKING stink! wait outside".
    Pete says "oh I couldn't finish my shower because the phone rang" and he walks out the door.
    His car was a total shit show inside, one of the worst I've come across in the last 30 years or so.
    I just don't get it.

You write a lot like Sophia. Did you realize that?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What you do is stick your face in one of his armpits. This will incapacitate your senses and immunize you from the rest of the smell for at least two or three hours.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I dunno man, some people can pen an ink so bad you can't ever get nose blinded to them. You gotta really reek to be that bad tho. Usually only the seriously homeless junkies and/or mentally ill ever get that bad, basically only the people who truly don't give a single fuck about themselves.

Originally posted by -SpectraL What you do is stick your face in one of his armpits. This will incapacitate your senses and immunize you from the rest of the smell for at least two or three hours.

I can imagine that you actually do do that an all speckles.

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Why are you asking how to "handle" Pete? Do you want to?
    Originally posted by cupocheer You write a lot like Sophia. Did you realize that?

NO.
    What are you trying to imply?
    If you met a hot chick, like Claudia sciffer hot, and she was literally throwing herself at you, yet she stank like stinky Pete or speckles, would you still bang her?

Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Why are you asking how to "handle" Pete? Do you want to?

NO "Handling" Pete would be like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
    Originally posted by Narc If you met a hot chick, like Claudia sciffer hot, and she was literally throwing herself at you, yet she stank like stinky Pete or speckles, would you still bang her?

No I would rather bang a fat chick who smelled good.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion No I would rather bang a fat chick who smelled good.

You nasty

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Here's the solution:

Originally posted by Narc I can imagine that you actually do do that an all speckles.

When you're fighting with bears on a regular basis, you find out just how smelly they can get. All that matted fur and gunk and sweat is intense. You learn the tricks as you go.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When you're fighting with bears on a regular basis, you find out just how smelly they can get. All that matted fur and gunk and sweat is intense. You learn the tricks as you go.

YAWWN

Originally posted by Narc YAWWN

Didn't scare.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I saw some interesting social interaction today.
    I just don't get it.

I have a guy working for me, Carlos...he stinks of...well it's hard to say...it's bad breath and farts...sort of. It's ALL the time though, everyday 365 days a year (I assume it doesn't stop on his days off). He's 45 and still lives with mom and complains about not being able to get a girl...duhhhhhhhhh.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Narc I dunno man, some people can pen an ink so bad you can't ever get nose blinded to them. You gotta really reek to be that bad tho. Usually only the seriously homeless junkies and/or mentally ill ever get that bad, basically only the people who truly don't give a single fuck about themselves.

And the large too.

A few weeks ago I was in the store waiting on my prescription and this young but rather large girl passed me by maybe 2m away...and omg!OMG!!! I dry heaved.
Jump to Top