User Controls

ATTN: gadzooks

RisiR † 29 Autism
    You are by far the best new addition to NIS and it shows that you are an &T OG. I'm glad to have you here. Keep it up.

How did you find NIS?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    What an odd way to ask for a BJ.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    He's been here since 2004 lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not on NIS, though. I know he's from totse.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Is making threads about other users all you ever do?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't think Ernesto Moares is a user here.

https://niggasin.space/thread/28196
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by RisiR † You are by far the best new addition to NIS and it shows that you are an &T OG. I'm glad to have you here. Keep it up.

How did you find NIS?

I realize that you are aware that I am a Totse OG, but as a piece of remaining evidence (kinda archeological in a way), I post this screenshot from a post I made on Totse in 2005, with the same name I use to this day:

In terms of finding NIS in particular, I think it was via r/totse on Reddit one drunken night, nostalgic emotions overwhelming me, looking for any connection to that long lost (but not forgotten! though thoroughly missed!) cameraderie I had with a bunch of Internet folk.

As for you RisiR, unfortunately I can't match you to anyone specific from the Totse and/or Zoklet era, but you, too, have that same, unmistakable &T O.G. spirit.

I hope our interactions on here continue to be interesting, entertaining, and/or emotionally charged, even if it's just a temporary debate between comrades.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Got damn I am glad I found DH instead of totse.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I spammed niggasinspace on the Totse Reddit, I'm glad some cool people noticed.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I never posted on Totse and/or Zoklet. I'm literally the newst member of this community, excluding the date hookup people.

Or did I ?...

RisiR aka Mr. REE. :)
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Ghost I spammed niggasinspace on the Totse Reddit, I'm glad some cool people noticed.

Good job, buddy.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I never posted on Totse and/or Zoklet. I'm literally the newst member of this community, excluding the date hookup people.

Or did I ?…

RisiR aka Mr. REE. :)

Well you somehow manage to fit right in. You were a Totsean from the start, you just never had the opportunity to make it official.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Got damn I am glad I found DH instead of totse.

What is DH anyway?

Dumb Homos?
    Dick Handlers?
    Dirty Hoebags?
    Daughter-fucking Hick?
    Dollar Hooker?
    Dimwitted Hamster?
    Debt Hoarder?
    Donkey Humper?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Date hotline

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Derp Hotel. A website for mentally challenged hoteliers.
    Ghost Black Hole
    All the DH women love me. What can I say, hot cougars can't resist the young smexy scronny
    Originally posted by RisiR † Derp Hotel. A website for mentally challenged hoteliers.

It's like The Worst Western.
    Originally posted by Ghost Date hotline

When I saw "hotline", I immediately thought of hot rails.

I tried that for the first time the other day (with meth).

It's so weird snorting something, then breathing out a huge cloud.
Jump to Top