User Controls

My two year old nephew is going nuts since one week

RisiR † 29 Autism
    He drives me fucking crazy.

They live downstairs and my brother is yelling non-stop. The little boy is jumping around so hard that my stuff is shaking, he's screaming and throwing stuff around. He rips the curtains from the wall and is just being a little shit for no reason. He's also a little fucking crybaby.

When we go to the playground he doesn't want to walk 5m without throwing a fit but at home he runs around 20 hours a day. He's currently crying and what sounds like laying on the belly and punching and kicking on the floor.

I fucking hate children and when they grow up to be adults they get even worse. I pray for tidal waves.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Sounds like he needs to be signed up for a sport or some kids club where he can run around and burn that energy. And sounds like your brother yelling isn’t making things any better, start microdosing him with Psilocybin. Maybe he will be happier
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Haha, good idea. I'm trying to push sports on him but my brother is a total faggot when it comes to that. The kid is SUPER into cars. It's actually impressive. He's two years old but can identify car models by shape and emblem. My brother and I know quite a bit about cars (he's a mechanic) and the little boy is sometimes quicker than us when pointing out which car drove by.

Thanks for replying to this thread. I usually get ignored when I don't attack people or make a fool out of myself. I appreciate it.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    This reminds me of something that happened with by best friend
    She has two kids ..
    One night I went to her house and she was in complete distress .. like on the verge of a break down
    Her kids were literally running wild and my best friend ‘Stevie’ looked so defeated
    She literally starts throwing money at me saying Tara please help me with them and I could see the tears swelling in her eyes
    I picked up all the money and I put it in her hand and said you kno you don’t have to pay me for anything

And I basically told them to sit the H, E double hockey sticks down and put a cork in it ..because they’re driving their mother up the dang wall
    They actually listened and we just all ended up watching tv and chilling out
    But I’ll never forget the stress level my best friend was in or the look of shear defeat on her face
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sell him to a gang of turks
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I was really close to giving my bro 100 bucks to just leave the fucking house. I have Autismo ears and hear on another level than normal humans. There is a pitch in the kids voice that drives me insane. I hear every word he says and he talks non-stop.

Pretty sure he's a fellow high IQ specimen so I try to push him and only want the best for him but it's still fucking annoying.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra sell him to a gang of turks

He's already part of a notorious criminal family. Fuck the Turks. He will lead the fucking race war one day.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Get some good noise canceling headphones that will help
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Aren't you like 6 foot 8 or something? Surely you can intimidate him into not acting like a piece of shit all the time.
Jump to Top