User Controls

Does Anyone Know If Sweet Annie Is OK?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I haven't seen Playingindirt post for a while and worry that the forest fires (and now floods) got her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I hope she's dead.
    She's on a sex vacation to Thailand I believe.
    Ghost Black Hole
    She got mind controlled by project Matt
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by stl1 I haven't seen Playingindirt post for a while and worry that the forest fires (and now floods) got her.

She's alright, the last time I saw her around. 😍
    Originally posted by cupocheer She's alright, the last time I saw her around. 😍

Then how do you know she's alright?..."She was alright" would have been the correct response...past tense.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    She's outgrown this and us...moved on to bigger and better things...
    She's alright is the correct analogy, for all intents and purposes.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Then how do you know she's alright?…"She was alright" would have been the correct response…past tense.

You're like an irritant in the lotion, aren't you??
    Originally posted by cupocheer She's alright is the correct analogy, for all intents and purposes.

Well no it's not if you haven't seen her right now...she might have died since you last saw her...hence the correct term would be she was alright last time I saw her.

Happy to help.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain You're like an irritant in the lotion, aren't you??

Grats Mikey...it only took you 10yrs to figure that out...

<<< Internet troll duh.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well no it's not if you haven't seen her right now…she might have died since you last saw her…hence the correct term would be she was alright last time I saw her.

Happy to help.

FAIL

You shouldnt have started your comment with "well" (hesitancy) which results in anything following being fictitious?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Grats Mikey…it only took you 10yrs to figure that out…

<<< Internet troll duh.

My fault was thinking that you weren't totally full of shit.. Luck in your endeavors, bitch..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain My fault was thinking that you weren't totally full of shit.. Luck in your endeavors, bitch..

No problem Mikey...it's good to see you're a man who can admit his mistakes.
    Originally posted by cupocheer FAIL

You shouldnt have started your comment with "well" (hesitancy) which results in anything following being fictitious?

*Shouldn't

Even if "well" implied hesitancy ..which it doesn't...it is irrelevant to the facts presented. However the ? at the end of your sentence there suggests you are unsure about what you are saying.
    I dont know why you two just cant get along. We were such a big happy family on dh.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I dont know why you two just cant get along. We were such a big happy family on dh.

What makes you think we don't get along...you hurt the one you love remember...fatty
    Dont call me fatty!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    We’re a fractured bunch these days.

You can never go home (except after work)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *Shouldn't

Even if "well" implied hesitancy ..which it doesn't…it is irrelevant to the facts presented. However the ? at the end of your sentence there suggests you are unsure about what you are saying.

Lol..."even if" rotff
Jump to Top