User Controls

ITT we turn other users into drugs

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Krolozolam
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Ganja-infused Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid Gel capsules.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lsc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tetramethylated amphetamines
    DMT-infused Bucky Balls.

As you suck on the balls (giggity!), they produce and emit DMT via a reaction with human saliva.

They also never stop producing DMT and are constantly replenished by certain chemicals in human saliva.

So basically, they're like ever-lasting gobstoppers (see: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory), only with DMT.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll use my magic (penis) wand to turn... aldra into a sack of really old jenkem.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    mmQ

Methyl-meth-quetiapine
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Psychomanty I hereby declare you a peyote button
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I already am a drug. I guess I can't play. :(
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I already am a drug. I guess I can't play. :(

You can send me nudes though
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah wtf hyrdo you wanna die anyway why not just throw a few nudes out here on the forum?
    Originally posted by mmQ Psychomanty I hereby declare you a peyote button

Golly gee willekers, i've always wanted to be a psychedelic button!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Golly gee willekers, i've always wanted to be a psychedelic button!

I want to have an orgy with you, me, panny, lala, and tee hee.

And one more girl of your choosing.
    Originally posted by mmQ I want to have an orgy with you, me, panny, lala, and tee hee.

And one more girl of your choosing.

Panny would curb-stomp me if i brought a girl of my choosing to the festivities.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Panny would curb-stomp me if i brought a girl of my choosing to the festivities.

We'd be inside where there aren't any curbs.
    Regarding thread topic: Sophie = hyperpotent pheromone that attracts lolis.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Regarding thread topic: Sophie = hyperpotent pheromone that attracts lolis.

Indeed, i also have a mental sub-system i like to call ICELODE. It stands for Inter Cerebral Exploratory Loli Orifice Detector Engine. Basically it augments my situational awareness to detect lolis around me.
    DextrorPhan

Or

DextroPropoxypheen
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    di-ethylpistachios
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Narcsomethingorother? I dunno, its too hard to think of any narcotics beginning with narc. I don't wanna play this game anymore.

Jump to Top