Thread of the year
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm going to bump this thread 20 times a day
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Is this the true power of tek fu?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck bill bill Bill KrozbyBill KrozbyBill Krozby
    Technologist victim of incest
    What are all these threads about K r o z? Did he piss off most of NIS?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Technologist What are all these threads about K r o z? Did he piss off most of NIS?

He seems to be the most hated poster on NIS.

I, like yourself, am, for the most part, out of the loop.

But from what I gather, he's mostly known for being a deadbeat father.

Also, he comes off as a dick with his intentionally instigating posts.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah, I see him called a rapist and a dead beat dad. I believe some of it due to his posting here, but I take what others say about someone online, with a grain of salt. There were people on DH that made up huge lies about me, and there were people dumb enough to believe it. Now, if I ever thought of meeting K r o z, I’d find out more, but I won’t be.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, I see him called a rapist and a dead beat dad. I believe some of it due to his posting here, but I take what others say about someone online, with a grain of salt. There were people on DH that made up huge lies about me, and there were people dumb enough to believe it. Now, if I ever thought of meeting K r o z, I’d find out more, but I won’t be.

Yeah, I tend to withhold judgment based on rumors and other people's opinions too.

However, I have had a few brief interactions with him on here, and he really does seem like kind of a dick.

I'm still holding out on formulating a definitive conclusion about his character, but he's not exactly making a good case for himself.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, I see him called a rapist and a dead beat dad. I believe some of it due to his posting here, but I take what others say about someone online, with a grain of salt. There were people on DH that made up huge lies about me, and there were people dumb enough to believe it. Now, if I ever thought of meeting K r o z, I’d find out more, but I won’t be.

It's all fake news and derpadews and the people who keep posting it are in a secret group message where they try to "troll & trigger" the userbase by posting króz spam. It's pathetic and the only reason I know this is because one of their 'trusted members' of this faggotry regularly leaks the conversations to me and we lol at how retarded they all are.

That's what these cucks don't understand is everyone actually hates them even the people they are closest to.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You have such a vivid imagination, Scrotum. I mean, you can even think your boyfri... I mean girlfriend into reality.

No, we don't have a conspiracy against Bill Krozby. He's just an extreme piece of shit and we all hate him individually. There is his criminal history somewhere on the site and it involves cuck crimes like choking his girlfriend. Something that is totally fine, don't get me wrong but if you get caught with that shit you're just a loser.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Choking women is funny as fuck. You are so badass torturing people for drug debts and being a ruthless handsome and well tanned individual but you get SO OFFENDED by króz and cry to HTS when I upset you.

You are clearly a liar and fake ass bitch that sits around all day wearing diapers whining about killing yourself doing fake drugs. You don't know shit about the streets you poser.

I've met real white German nazis before and they have no problem slapping a bitch. You are fake as fuck and not even white and I hate people that aren't white so fuck you sandnigger
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Learn to read, batty boy. I said chocking a bitch is fine but getting caught and cucked for it is loser shit.

I wanted to ask you this before, what's your stance on HTS being obsessed with big black nigger dicks? Does he cuck you with a big black bull? You seem like the kind of guy who would be into that. Do you like big black cocks, too?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Not a sg thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Not a sg thread.

Just let me enjoy my popcorn.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I miss kernals
Jump to Top