User Controls

Can we just fucking ban Bill Krozby already

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    like i mean for real not even his mom likes him, so how are we expected to like him? You can always tell when someone is shit if their mom doesn't love them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck you you fruity jedi hair Schizo bitch that never shuts the fuck up. Reported for not a sg thread
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I mean come on
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Is he the one that got raped by a tranny?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Geeeez!
    Originally posted by 🐿 Is he the one that got raped by a tranny?

We have a couple guys who got raped by trannies, you have to be more specific.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Yeah ban that kozby he a dick and a fucking rapist piece of shit. While you're at it ban that §m£ÂgØL idiot an all, he ain't much better.

Also, while you at it..

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    The most good he can ever do for society is to remind them that some people are just awful garbage, and I think he's fulfilling that role even here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ooh look at me I hate kroz I'm sooooo unique!
    Originally posted by Ghost Ooh look at me I hate kroz I'm sooooo unique!

Not being unique is the point. That's the thing about assholes: everyone hates them. How do you even think that's an insult? "Ooh I'm scron, I hate eating shit, I'm soooo special." Yeah duh, of course it isn't special.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Yep, the faggots^ gotta point, nobody doing this to be unique or edgy or popular or shit. The fact is that raping somebody is fucking awful, its such a fucking horrid thing to do to anyone. Kr0zbollocks not only has done that to several girls, he comes here posting about it so he can draw the admiration of immature twats like you scron. That just makes it even worse. Its like in his mind he don't even think there's much wrong with it.

Imagine somebody just coming up to you and starts just using your body however they felt like without asking and just forcing it when you try and stop them. They go sticking their cock inside you, Cumming in you. And you get no say in it at all.

How the fuck can you even begin to condone that. Its fucking disgusting.

Scron you know I haven't been hard on Krôz at all in recent months to maybe even a year. And I'm not endorsing the fags who use hating and pot stirring as a replacement for an actual personality (like the faggot wellhung).

But you instantly get buttmad when someone shit talks him, which is like... do you even know what this forum is?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mr Gay Men Watch Not being unique is the point. That's the thing about assholes: everyone hates them. How do you even think that's an insult? "Ooh I'm scron, I hate eating shit, I'm soooo special." Yeah duh, of course it isn't special.

shut the fuck up you alt bitch

Originally posted by Mr Gay Men Watch But you instantly get buttmad when someone shit talks him, which is like… do you even know what this forum is?

yeah its full of a bunch of fake alt bitches that hide behind alts and act like pussies.

Wait until kroz posts and reads you the news.
    Originally posted by Ghost shut the fuck up you alt bitch

yeah its full of a bunch of fake alt bitches that hide behind alts and act like pussies.

Wait until kroz posts and reads you the news.

Stop acting like a moist cumrag and use your words.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    This is mean, what if he suicides himself?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho This is mean, what if he suicides himself?

Then he won't get an opportunity to rape his abandoned daughter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mr Gay Men Watch Stop acting like a moist cumrag and use your words.

Fuck you and your gay alt you paki
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    While certain members here may dislike each other based on the individual idiosyncrasies we have all become familiar with, hate for Bill Krozby is more on moral grounds.

It is good to see the community come together to agree rape is bad.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG While certain members here may dislike each other based on the individual idiosyncrasies we have all become familiar with, hate for Bill Krozby is more on moral grounds.

It is good to see the community come together to agree rape is bad.

yeah like how everyone hates you because you're a whiny jedifro bitch too afraid to post a picture?

Fuck you, rape is good and I'll assfuck you with a lightly greased iron rod to show you.
Jump to Top