User Controls

Scrotardo seems angry lately

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Maybe his boyfriend won't let him engage in homosexual activities and he's frustrated.

It's not all fun and games in gay relationships. Maybe they are closer to us humans than we think.

Food for thought.
    Hes probably strung out on meth.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Go cry to hts some more about how I hurt your feelings you fake bitch. You're all cucks and real life cowards and you aren't even white so get fucked and go back to whatever shithole you're from and leave English speaking to people with the proper skin tone you Hispanic nigger
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ghost Go cry to hts some more about how I hurt your feelings you fake bitch. You're all cucks and real life cowards and you aren't even white so get fucked and go back to whatever shithole you're from and leave English speaking to people with the proper skin tone you Hispanic nigger

Hispanic? Faggot are you high?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Scron is such a sjw faggit, its hilarious he tries to troll like this.
    We see your heart of gold, scron
    Your pocket pussy stealing heart of gold
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Hispanic? Faggot are you high?

Not you fucktard you are in a handsome and well tanned individual class of your very own
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Is he not just goofing off being a caricature of what a repub christian white male is according to libs?? Well anyway thats what I thought he was doing.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Ghost Go cry to hts some more about how I hurt your feelings you fake bitch. You're all cucks and real life cowards and you aren't even white so get fucked and go back to whatever shithole you're from and leave English speaking to people with the proper skin tone you Hispanic nigger

Sean (your boyfriend) and I are friends so I talk to him when there is a problem with his boyfriend (you).

I don't know why you are so angry lately. Are you taking hormones, too? Are you transitioning? We can talk about it. I'm really sorry for pissing you off. I'll try my best to not disturb you during that phase of your life.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Go cry some more to hts you handsome and well tanned individual
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So are you mad or. Happy?

Happy is a funny word

Happy

It. Sounds like something a faggot would say.

Happy. Suck my dick make me HAPPY
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ITT: a bunch of people want to steal HTS_n00b from Scronaldo and Scronaldo is having none of it
    Ghost Black Hole
    HURR króz is a rapist!!! Ban króz!
    Originally posted by Ghost Not you fucktard you are in a handsome and well tanned individual class of your very own

I know you were not talking about me you flamboyant homosexual. But if there is one thing i know it's that RisiR is an Aryan of superior Germanic stock. You're a fucking CanaydeeCuck, with an ugly mug and a protruding nose that hints at your latent jediness.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah Mr happy is cool but I mean can you just admit you have sucked Lucy's girl pean?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie I know you were not talking about me you flamboyant homosexual. But if there is one thing i know it's that RisiR is an Aryan of superior Germanic stock. You're a fucking CanaydeeCuck, with an ugly mug and a protruding nose that hints at your latent jediness.

Why don't you guys post pics then? Oh wait it's because neither of you are white. People that live in the parts of Europe you niggers live in are FAR FROM WHITE and since you are both too afraid to cam up or even post a picture of your finger that proves you are also of the handsome and well tanned individual persuasion.

Originally posted by mmQ Yeah Mr happy is cool but I mean can you just admit you have sucked Lucy's girl pean?

If you have to ask you are gay. People that use the wrong pronouns for trannies are fags because they want them to be boys and focus on the penis.

Real straight a1lpha dogs like me treat them like the proper ladies they are and if they happen to have a penis oh well.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've called Lucy Lucy longer than you've known her.
    Originally posted by Ghost Why don't you guys post pics then? Oh wait it's because neither of you are white. People that live in the parts of Europe you niggers live in are FAR FROM WHITE and since you are both too afraid to cam up or even post a picture of your finger that proves you are also of the handsome and well tanned individual persuasion.

I don't post pictures of myself because as opposed to you i have a lot of things to lose by doing so. Not only have i openly admitted to being a non-exclusive pedo on here. I have an affinity for cyber things of a less legal nature. Clearly i am not going to DOX myself. I have a job, i have people in my life that would not approve of my sexual preferences, not least of all close family members and friends. Things that by all accounts you don't have.

You're a broke ass, pathetic, jobless, meth addict with nothing going for him and nothing to lose so i see why you can't relate. The issue is furthermore compounded by the fact that you have close to sub-human intelligence, which unfortunately doesn't allow you to even imagine why posting a picture of myself would be utterly self-destructive.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    All these excuses for not posting a picture of your thumb. A close up of the stomach so we can see your skin tone Tyrone
Jump to Top