User Controls

If you haven't had an intense psychedelic trip, you have no idea how powerful the mind can be

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    In my memory, I have been the internet. I have existed in nothingness in a void for all of eternity. I have been humanity.
    I have been killed and died. I have destroyed the distance that separates objects and beings from one another, and viewed the world as one big motherfucker, and was simultaneously all things at once.

I don't know why the human brain is capable of these things but it's pretty fucking cool that I actually have memory of living forever and transferring my consciousness to a strawberry and shit. It still FEELS real, like it was something that actually happened.

If you're someone who values experiencing everything you can in the world, I don't know how you could pass on trying psychedelics. I'm not going to say that you should try every drug if you want to experience what the world has to offer, but psychedelics are a little bit special in that regard. You go places in your head and everything is fresh. It's like a spring cleaning and trip abroad all in one. It's a totally unique experience in the world. Nothing short of mental illness can emulate it but I don't have any mental illnesses so I can't speak on that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Not to do any damage to the point you're trying to make or anything, but technically you could argue that everyone should experience every type of brain damage (as long as it's reversible, of course).

Actually, we're not far off from that in the neuroscience field. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, as well as Transcranial Direct-Current Stimulation, offer the ability to stimulate receptors based on locality. Psychopharmacology only allows you to target specific receptors, which can have negative consequences (too much dopamine - schizophrenia; not enough dopamine - Parkinson's).

However, to get even more trippy, we are at a state where we are mucking around with chemogenetic techniques to actually ADD NEW DESIGNER RECEPTORS that we can design drugs specifically for.

Now that, the fact that we humans have been able to accomplish such scientific feats, that is a prime example of how powerful the mind can be.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    419!!
    Originally posted by gadzooks Not to do any damage to the point you're trying to make or anything, but technically you could argue that everyone should experience every type of brain damage (as long as it's reversible, of course).

Actually, we're not far off from that in the neuroscience field. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, as well as Transcranial Direct-Current Stimulation, offer the ability to stimulate receptors based on locality. Psychopharmacology only allows you to target specific receptors, which can have negative consequences (too much dopamine - schizophrenia; not enough dopamine - Parkinson's).

However, to get even more trippy, we are at a state where we are mucking around with chemogenetic techniques to actually ADD NEW DESIGNER RECEPTORS that we can design drugs specifically for.

Now that, the fact that we humans have been able to accomplish such scientific feats, that is a prime example of how powerful the mind can be.

Agreed. Humans are fucking amazing. Our technology is developing at an exponential rate. We've sent our mark beyond the galaxy. We're doing a head transplant soon. We can teleport particles across the earth. Shit is science fiction. But I already know about all that. I can watch documentaries, read studies, etc. Everyone living in any kind of civilization hears about this kind of stuff and knows how powerful of a species we can be.

Psychedelics are something not everybody gets to experience, and something that is fundamentally unique. Brain damage isn't quite the same, and all the cool things about schizophrenia are present in a psychedelic trip. I mean, we don't want to be delirious or confused. You want to have a strong ass trip that takes you elsewhere. It's an experience that nothing else in the world can offer, traveling in your own head with a level of presence that's only seen in movie dream sequences.

So while somebody may know humans are fucking amazing, they may not know about psychedelics, so they still do not know what the power of the mind can be like. I both know humans are fucking amazing AND have done psychedelics, so I know
    powerful minds dont need to be chemically assisted to achieve powerful psychedelic trips.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny powerful minds dont need to be chemically assisted to achieve powerful psychedelic trips.

Tibetan monks don't have shit on ~100mg DMT inhaled with a rig torch. The human mind is incapable of going there without aid. Much like how humans are unable to cross the skies without planes.
    Originally posted by GGG Tibetan monks don't have shit on ~100mg DMT inhaled with a rig torch. The human mind is incapable of going there without aid. Much like how humans are unable to cross the skies without planes.

your confusing mental and physical world,
    How is your brain so dysfunctional it can't process an analogy
    Originally posted by GGG How is your brain so dysfunctional it can't process an analogy

theres nothing analog between them.

you suck at analogizing.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Oh, benny vada has a small penis
    Very small.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I once kinda felt my spirit wanting to leave my body. It sprang up but was stull attached at the head so it was kinda perpedicular to my body. It was the coolest.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I once kinda felt my spirit wanting to leave my body. It sprang up but was stull attached at the head so it was kinda perpedicular to my body. It was the coolest.

That is called dissociation.

It's common in people on the schizophrenia spectrum. I feel like that all time, my focal point of conciousness feeling seperate from my body.

It gets utterly nutty and kind of awesome when you use dissociative drugs like bundy, ketamine, or PCP.

Handily, you can buy bundy at your local grocery store. It's a powerful ass drug in high doses, one of the stronger tier drugs really.

It's kind of comforting to know that there is such a powerful hallucinogen available everywhere and for only a few bucks.
    "It's common in people on the schizophrenia spectrum"

Oh good heavens! 😨😨😨😨
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I did lotsa acid in high school and college

That shit fucks up your brain forever

You can never be “normal” again,or like ppl.

I remember tripping balls at a pantera concert and all the dudes were acting all agro and hard and all the women reminded me of pussy cats...all rubbin up on ya and making those fuck me eyes. I think I heard a few purrr.

Goddamn animals!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I took a gram of synthetic mescaline, none of you know the real secrets of the universe.

If you tried to consume what I have your body would shut down for a week. It made me stronger
    If you know the sectets of the universe tell me who/what and how and for what purpose built pyramids all over the globe? Oh is earth really a globe or is it earth flat? Tia. Looking forward to the answer. Kisses.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee If you know the sectets of the universe tell me who/what and how and for what purpose built pyramids all over the globe?

Trianglism

Temple of the screaming electron, the temple is Chichén Itza.

ZOTZE - Zigguart of the Zeven Elementals.

Ancient Trianglists were close to God and the truth of the universe. The truth is palpable no matter who you are anywhere on earth which is why every culture and civilization has built holy Triangles. 369 are the key to the universe.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Chichén Itzá >
    Totse >
    Niggas in space >
    Trianglism >

What comes next?. Space triangles?, feathered serpent gods?.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-19T13:21:49.676611+00:00

https://niggasin.space/thread/12000
    Imagine taking acid and meditating trianglism...

That's not a bad idea actually
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    fucking breeders have to array themselves with the comforts of mortality, they can't stand even the thought of something that removes them from their minds.
Jump to Top