User Controls

COCK DOC 3

I'm getting up early tomorrow to go to the Cock Doc at Mayo Clinic in Rochester. At 10:00 I have no idea what will happen, but I reckon there'll be some kind of examination of my issue.

I get a penile ultrasound in the afternoon, so I'll have some time to kill. I thought about scheduling an appointment with a chiropractor for the hell of it, but I'm learning that {{they}} probably do more harm than good unless you have back pain. Sometimes when they adjust the upper spine/neck they stretch a major artery a bit too far, and it breaks apart and causes strokes. My cousin is a chiropractor, and he believes he can cure food allergies via spinal manipulation. That school of medicine is founded upon vitalism and pseudoscience, but they're a "wholesome" type of medicine instead of the evil, greedy Western Medicines.

There was a nurse who works at this hospital who had these big shapely tits that I went to groups with during my inpatient treatment. She was a firecracker, our personalities didn't mix. I want to have emotional sex with her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top