User Controls

Just woke up from a nap and OH MY FUCKING GOD, TRUMP'S GOING TO WIN?!?!

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Checked predictiwise because I didn't know whether it was already close enough to call it and wanted to see the latest predictions, was expecting him to have plummeted to a few percentage points, but HE FUCKING FLIPPED THE ODDS FROM 12% EARLIER IN THE DAY TO 97%?!?!?!?

I was feeling really lousy before I fell asleep due to my stomach and groggy when I woke up, but this completely transformed it! I just started repeating, "Holy fucking shit. Oh my god."

Why did this occur? It seems SlateStarCodex, and others that had this thought, including me when I was reminded of it (I was barely paying attention to this utter stupidity relative to most. I care about long-term trends, not the inane whims of the idiot masses.), but people are far less willing to admit to supporting controversial positions, human's being highly social and cooperative creatures, strongly affected by group psychology, with a vast array of biases and complexities/nuances in behavior, which foolish pompous apes, attempting to understand their own kind, generally meshed into this monstrosity as opposed to separating themselves as much as possible , as your's truly has done, create models with critical inaccuracies. With the absurd propagandist media bias against Trump, clear instances having been demonstrated, and the immense network the Clinton's have, unsurprisingly he would appear far less popular than in reality. There was also the lack of enthusiasm for HC, her unbelievable corruption, far worse than some off-hand and often misconstrued remarks that should be of no real importance to truly rational human beings, being a career politician, pure establishment, part of what would have been a major political dynasty, the immense disillusionment from Obama's lame duck presidency (Keep hoping things will change!), the let down from the naive belief of him enacting meaningful change, the parallels from being lauded as the first black president to HC being the first female, along with presidents and the party in power generally being widely unpopular, causing generational/cultural shifts against them depending on who's in power, political correctness and leftist narratives that were repeatedly found to be lies/falsehoods etc.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/09/28/ssc-endorses-clinton-johnson-or-stein/

Unfortunately, as SSC notes, this could well shift younger generations and others even further to the left! This is unless Trump turns out to be a popular president. As I stated before, Trump panders to the base, as all presidential candidates do, his maneuvering during the Republican primary was simply incredible when you consider who he is, his background, and who he was going against, the odds he was given before he actually won. But, back to the point of the first sentence, for this reason, the outcome could have been considered positive for the right either way. I guarantee you HC would have been an unpopular, highly disappointing (To the naive, uninformed, misinformed, underinformed, and moronic knuckleheads that actually had positive expectations of her.) president, which would have had long lasting rightward shifts to the right next cycle.

Now, two excellent items illustrating longer term trends that I highly recommend everyone speed read:
    http://www.vox.com/2015/10/19/9565119/democrats-in-deep-trouble
    https://jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/dystopian-conservative-future/

Main point: Despite what many are predicting due to demographic trends, things absolutely are not set to be a clear victory for the general left. There's also this very important issue many overlook, which is that diversity from Non-Asians has numerous highly detrimental and powerful effects among native (Fuck the Injuns) whites, one of them, for leftists, being less support for funding "public goods", trust for government and support for larger government, and generally a shift to the right/support for right-wing parties, less support and positive viewpoints toward multiculturalism and immigration etc.; the exact opposites of what most leftists would predict and hope for, which is why I consider states to be self-destructive systems in the long-term.
    http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Part 2 below.

My god I hope he actually says this. I didn't expect this to actually occur, but I had the thought that if he won, on his inauguration or the day after his results, I would bring the klan robe out of retirement and march with a sign that says this, in San Francisco (Away from the tenderloin, in an area with few blacks and crazy homeless people or punks, for safety). "Obama, you're fired!".

Fuck I'm out of shape, though, and I don't have any anxiolytics of benzos on hand. Lanny, if it actually happens, I overcome my SAD for enough time to work up the effort, would you be willing to drop off some etizolam, or other anxiolytic if you have it, and meth so that I can attain the powers needed for this operation?

Oh, and by god is it so soooooooo profoundly satisfying that Hillary failed, that what she had been positioning for, dreaming of for so long, her ultimate goal DIDN'T OCCUR AND SHE UTTERLY FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, shit, I feel like running outside naked, screaming and celebrating, or something. Not sure if I'll be getting any sleep tonight. I'm going to watch liberals crying over this online. Fuck, we actually fucking did it...

My god I hope he actually says this. I didn't expect this to actually occur, but I had the thought that if he won, on his inauguration or the day after his results, I would bring the klan robe out of retirement and march with a sign that says this, in San Francisco (Away from the tenderloin, in an area with few blacks and crazy homeless people or punks, for safety). "Obama, you're fired!".

Fuck I'm out of shape, though, and I don't have any anxiolytics of benzos on hand. Lanny, if it actually happens, I overcome my SAD for enough time to work up the effort, would you be willing to drop off some etizolam, or other anxiolytic if you have it, and meth so that I can attain the powers needed for this operation?

Oh, and by god is it so soooooooo profoundly satisfying that Hillary failed, that what she had been positioning for, dreaming of for so long, her ultimate goal DIDN'T OCCUR AND SHE UTTERLY FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, shit, I feel like running outside naked, screaming and celebrating, or something. Not sure if I'll be getting any sleep tonight. I'm going to watch liberals crying over this online. Fuck, we actually fucking did it...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    the fuck is even going on in pennsylvania
    It ain't over til its over...
    It's over.

Control of the house and senate goes to the Republicans as well.

*Puts hands behind head and feet on desk*

This is going to be good.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Control of the house and senate goes to the Republicans as well.

*Puts hands behind head and feet on desk*

This is going to be good.

you know what's going to be even better? reopening and proper investigation of the FBI's case

and likely also a real inquiry into Scalia's death
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [size=6]HE DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT!!![/size]

All my alt-right niggas should give themselves a pat on the back, we succesfully meme'd Trump into office.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah he didn't do ity
    [size=6]LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH[/size]

lol shits hilarious =_ america loses again 2017

look on tyt's youtube channel the asshole hurt is immense
    [SIZE=36px]MEME MAGIC IS REAL~*~*~*~*~!

TRUMP IS GOING TO BRING MEMES INTO REAL LIFE!

AND I FORGOT TO MENTION ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING THAT LEFTISTS WILL BE EXTRA BUTTHURT ABOUT:

[SIZE=48px]SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS, MOTHERFUCKERS. [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=48px](⌐■_■)[/SIZE]
    Mexico peso sinks to life lows as Trump closes in on U.S. presidency
    http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-me...-idUSKBN1340L4

Stocks fell so low trading was literally halted!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...oq&sh=0e16de29

Blare this song!

derpadew![
    \

https://play.google.com/music/preview/T2c6cl6fglhs6esjdzcxmfoslhe?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

Team by team, reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped
    Gary Johnson still has a path.
    Shitpost celebration.

This actually happened:

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    This is fucking hilarious, I've seen so much butthurt already and it's only been an hour since i woke up, bless god emperor trump.
    It will be a good for years after all.
Jump to Top