User Controls

All pets go to pet hell

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if you found out that your kitty bitties and puppy wuppies all went to an eternal animal torture hell when they died, no matter what?

Like they get their little paws slowly cut off one at a time, skinned alive, stabbed, burned, etc. Over and over every day repeat forever.

Would you still want to have a pet? Imagine the moment you had to put it down. Just knowing where it was about to go.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What it do mmq
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just imagining stuff.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    I'd probably ask you to mind my dogs for me while I'll living it up after I die in βœβœπŸ˜‡heavenπŸ˜‡βœβœ
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What about how happy ur pet was the whole time it was alive cuz u loved it & took care of it?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service I'd probably ask you to mind my dogs for me while I'll living it up after I die in βœβœπŸ˜‡heavenπŸ˜‡βœβœ

It's a separate hell so I could only watch them be tortured while I too was being tortured.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What about how happy ur pet was the whole time it was alive cuz u loved it & took care of it?

Exactly. It would make it much more heartbreaking, personally. What do you think?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Like it was better they enjoyed love better than nothing at all.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if you could torture your pet yourself while they were alive and if you did that, when they died, they'd go to pet heaven?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I feel like that's the conversations u & fra have. Like literally I knew u would say something like that, but not about the pet heaven.
    In that case I don't know cuz time & stuff.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You don't KNOW?

YOU DON'T KNOW?????????
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I do not.
    But realistically I would rather not have the pet at all, if I knew it were to suffer for eternity after.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So you wouldn't torture your pet in order for it to have ETERNAL PARADISE once it died?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Why just pets? There are parents who believe their kids are going to hell. Can you imagine?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GGG Why just pets? There are parents who believe their kids are going to hell. Can you imagine?

I know; pets are just cuter.

I do like to think of the funerals for known atheists and non-believers that the parents still have in church and the whole service is about God's grace even though it's painfully obvious the person didn't believe and God's grace wouldn't actually cover that and in fact according to their beliefs their child, as you said, is, in fact, burning in hell. Haha
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ So you wouldn't torture your pet in order for it to have ETERNAL PARADISE once it died?

Lol. That isn't what u said. U should be more thoughtful w ur posts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. That isn't what u said. U should be more thoughtful w ur posts.

Pet heaven. Eternal paradise. Implied.

You should be more thoughtful with your insight, comprehension, and responses.

Thank you.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur welcome.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Here in Germany we have a church tax and you can opt out but then you also lose the option to have a religious funeral service.

Never been to a funeral like that and won't experience mine (probably).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you. Let me know when you've done it.
Jump to Top