User Controls

Fields Trial commences (Charlottesville car)

Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]

An Ohio man charged with killing a woman during a white nationalist rally in Virginia plans to argue that he believed he was acting in self-defense when he drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters
    https://dailystormer.name/fields-trial-car-crash-was-self-defense-against-attacking-mob/
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, given the videos and that guy who bragged about threatening him with a rifle, it seems pretty straightforward

though if he gets off (as he should), you can expect large scale chin pouts
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, given the videos and that guy who bragged about threatening him with a rifle, it seems pretty straightforward

though if he gets off (as he should), you can expect large scale chin pouts

Why should he get off? He drove a car through a crowd of protesters. That's like tiny redneck Tiananmen square. He definitely had a tiny penis.
    Originally posted by Sudo Why should he get off? He drove a car through a crowd of protesters. That's like tiny redneck Tiananmen square. He definitely had a tiny penis.

he turned down the wrong street, 'protesters' with bats and rifles chased him and beat on his car, he panicked and floored it

the girl that died wasn't even hit by the car, she had some sort of cardiac issue
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The jury will get peer pressured by the vocal minorities into convicting.
    OJ was a fucking slam dunk. Jesus the Christ, that nigga ripped that hoe open ya'll. And i ain't even playin YALL EEN NO

Black characters/minority activists/all their friends get PLOT ARMOR in the SJW/PC narrative.
    Originally posted by Sophie Black characters/minority activists/all their friends get PLOT ARMOR in the SJW/PC narrative.

Reminds me of To Kill A Mockingbird.

It's a long time since I read it, but I remember how some violent horny nigger turned out not to be guilty of a rape, it was some white guy, who you would never suspect.

It'll always be some white guy with these people.
    Originally posted by aldra he turned down the wrong street, 'protesters' with bats and rifles chased him and beat on his car, he panicked and floored it

the girl that died wasn't even hit by the car, she had some sort of cardiac issue

what? None of this is true. I literally watched it happen live. Like nothing in your above post it true. At all.

You make some decent informative posts sometimes but then you just fact free conspiracy troll and it undermines your credibility. You can't drive over people in a protest and expect to get away with it because a completely false narrative can be constructed. Maybe he will because Americans are stupid but you still shouldn't make things up like that

trying to find screencaps of the guy who was bragging about chasing him with a rifle
    Originally posted by aldra

trying to find screencaps of the guy who was bragging about chasing him with a rifle

Wayne Dixon? There were videos on YouTube of him talking about it.
    Originally posted by Sudo Why should he get off?

Not only should he get off he should be given the highest award a civilian can be awarded for taking out some liberal SJWs.
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Wayne Dixon? There were videos on YouTube of him talking about it.

yeah, dwayne actually

Originally posted by aldra yeah, dwayne actually

His parents must have really hated him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The right should start carrying guns en masse at rallies and protests.
    Originally posted by Sophie The right should start carrying guns en masse at rallies and protests.

probably a super bad, if hilarious, idea

Oathkeepers have been doing it, haven't heard much about them lately though. ATF and FBI are probably squeezing their balls.
    infowars style YouTube videos and a guy named dwaynes Twitter account? Super Duper legit
    first one's her mother, second one actually shows people hitting his car.

read more, talk less.
    https://dailystormer.name/fields-trial-antifa-terrorist-dwayne-dixon-who-pointed-gun-at-fields-and-bragged-about-it-called-by-defense/

Its all ogre now
    Also:

Is this the true power of AIDS?
    his face makes me angry

almost as angry as Yats
Jump to Top