User Controls

4-PMPD experience report

Dissociator African Astronaut
    So I bought 5 grams of 4-pmpd because I've been looking for a stim RC that I can easily acquire, because all the good ones are shipped from the UK, which takes too long/can be seized by customs, and don't accept prepaid cards/bitcoin only (I can't acquire bitcoins because of the huge ass fees that people charge on localbitcoins, and all actual bitcoin buying sites require ID/Bank account info which I can't give out for reasons I don't want to talk about)
    There are very few firsthand experience reports on this drug, the general thing is, either people think its placebo/inert, or get euphoric from it.
    I tried insufflation as my first ROA a few days ago, and damn, that shit burns. I don't know if it got me high because I only snorted 1/64 teaspoon (32.5-100mg).
    The next day I toughed it out and snorted an entire scoop (1/8th teaspoon) and HOLY HANDGRENADES it burned more than anything I've ever put up my nose, including prolintane, ethylphenidate, and bk-2cb). Once the pain wore off I started blinking uncontrollably and had to lay down, and nodded out similar to opiate nods, minus the euphoria.
    Both of these experiences were probably altered due to me being on a SSRI, and 4-pmpd being a mild maoi = complete clusterfuck/different effects even if I didn't have serotonin syndrome or a hypertensive crisis.
    So I took 2 scoops today, while on 40mg of vyvanse and after about a half hour I noticed a reduced effect in the vyvanse, which dissapointed me but 15 minutes later I noticed that same nod feeling, except it felt more like opiates.. When the vyvanse and 4-pmpd wore off, I took another scoop to see if it actually had an effect and wasn't the vyvanse + placebo effect, and once again felt the head high reminiscent of propylhexedrine but without the peripheral vasoconstriction and lavendar burp nonsense, with a tinge of opioid feels.
    Sorry if this report is scattered/hard to comprehend, I'm still pretty buzzed
    Your format and lack of a scale make this report essentially useless. If you can afford 5 grams of research chemicals, you can afford a cheap milligram scale. You shouldn't be putting barely researched chemicals into your body with 'scoops' especially when you have little idea how they will effect you. And you're on SSRI's to boot. If you write more about how 4-PMPD effects you, at least use better formatting you guinea pig pleb.

<3 luv u roshambo
    I ordered a milligram scale after this experience
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Well I think you are a pioneer,a space shot Psychonaut.
    You are a FUCKING TRAIL BLAZER Man!!!!!
    mmm just don't die ok.
    Well I think you are a pioneer,a space shot Psychonaut.
    You are a FUCKING TRAIL BLAZER Man!!!!!
    mmm just don't die ok.

How much xanax did you take before posting this?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I was just coming off of a newyears bender.
    I ordered a milligram scale after this experience

Good move. Have you taken anymore? If so, how did it go?
    Good move. Have you taken anymore? If so, how did it go?

It didn't come in the mail yet so I haven't taken anymore
Jump to Top