User Controls

Opinions on marijuana

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Post them below
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Cannabis is a biological species
    I find it useful for overcoming psychological torment and rekindling a false sense of purpose.
    Do you find cannabis too inhibiting to be functional?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    honestly if I had a million dollars and a fat sak of weed I could change the world
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    It's a drug, just like any other drug. It can be beneficial, and harmful depending on its use. It does tend to be less harmful than some other drugs, but fuck. People who say "it's just a plant, maaaaan". Opium poppies are just plants too. Same with the coca plant. Then those same people say "well, you have to refine it, and alter it, unlike Marijuana"... All the while they're taking big ass hash oil/wax hits, and well... That's just false. Both opium poppies and coca plants can be used in its basic, unrefined form too.

I think for a lot of people Marijuana can be just as bad and destructive of a drug as alcohol, heroin, or anything else. I think what keeps Marijuana from seeming like a "bad guy" drug such as say, heroin, is that it's more socially acceptable, just like alcohol, especially the way alcohol used to be. I believe most drugs wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the war on drugs, and taboo reputation.

Just like anything else, it can be abused, and can be bad for some people, and perfectly fine for others. It's no wonder drug, but I definitely see it does hold a lot of promise for some people, and some health issues.

My biggest pet peeve about Marijuana is that there's this notion that because it's a plant that it's 100% safe with zero negative effects for anyone, which is not true.
    Are you really gonna tell me 'some people' think its harmless when you smoked weed throughout your pregnancy.
    Originally posted by GGG Do you find cannabis too inhibiting to be functional?

Yes and no. I wouldn't be able to focus at work while high, but it sometimes improves the quality of introspection when I'm alone with my thoughts. Dealing with other people is difficult, but reliably enhanced with tolerance. Most of the time I'm able to operate a car, though I choose not to for safety reasons. Like anything else, it's better suited to some conditions than others, however individual those might be.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by GGG Are you really gonna tell me 'some people' think its harmless when you smoked weed throughout your pregnancy.

I sure wasn't smoking for the fun of it, but even at that, we do have a whole generation of pot smoking mothers. In that context, the amount I smoked (roughly an 8th a week), and WHY (hypermisis gravidium), justified the minimumal risks.

I sure felt safer using Marijuana over low dose antipsychotic drugs. You do realize that in medicine that even with pregnancy risks that drugs are used where there may be a risk, it's just a matter if the benefit out weights the risk.
    Cannabis is a drug.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its a herb bitches
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by GGG Are you really gonna tell me 'some people' think its harmless when you smoked weed throughout your pregnancy.

The shock of quitting would have killed the baby!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Marijuana killed my father and raped my mother!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Last dance with Mary Jane.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I sure wasn't smoking for the fun of it, but even at that, we do have a whole generation of pot smoking mothers. In that context, the amount I smoked (roughly an 8th a week), and WHY (hypermisis gravidium), justified the minimumal risks.

I sure felt safer using Marijuana over low dose antipsychotic drugs. You do realize that in medicine that even with pregnancy risks that drugs are used where there may be a risk, it's just a matter if the benefit out weights the risk.

Even in places with medical marijuana, it has not been approved for use by pregnant mothers. It has been repeatedly and reliably shown to cause developmental defects. The risks of lifelong damage to your child are far greater than the pain of being nauseous for a bit.

Hypermisis gravidium (fucking morning sickness for the curious lol) is not dangerous or lethal to the baby. Marijuana is.

I don't think I need to get into detail about your child's health when he was born but he suffered from things that have been linked to drug use like your drug use while pregnant.
    Superhero Houston
    I have one plants worth of weed I've never smoked weed what do I do with it I'm thinking tea bags
    One more time to kill the pain.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It sucks.

NEXT THREAD.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But my post was Tom Petty ish.
    Originally posted by Sophie It sucks.

NEXT THREAD.

I just remembered this thread was supposed to be bait, fuck
Jump to Top