User Controls

Being in a homosexual relationship

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I just wondered what that's like.

Can you give me any insight, Ghost?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Go suck kr0z dick you are obsessed with him faggot
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Scron copes by having a vivid imagination.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Just give him his change.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Just go on grinder and have some dude come over and fuck you all weekend. Should give you a pretty good idea about how the sex works. Pretty sure the rest is the same as any other relationship
    go hang out with a friend.

thats how it feels like.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    A girl on tinder just messaged me and asked what I was looking for and I said some bullshit and she said she wanted "fun" with 2 bisexual guy friends of hers. I think she was a sociopath, who does that?

Scron would totally be down but he wouldn't be seeking any females on tinder, strictly sausage only.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Go make another kröz thread you krózdog licking diaper obsessed gayboy
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Sudo A girl on tinder just messaged me and asked what I was looking for and I said some bullshit and she said she wanted "fun" with 2 bisexual guy friends of hers. I think she was a sociopath, who does that?

Scron would totally be down but he wouldn't be seeking any females on tinder, strictly sausage only.

Lol what. Was the three just not enough? I feel like with four people you'd basically just be having sex next to another couple.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo A girl on tinder just messaged me and asked what I was looking for and I said some bullshit and she said she wanted "fun" with 2 bisexual guy friends of hers. I think she was a sociopath, who does that?

Tinder is for straight people only retard.
    Originally posted by Ghost Tinder is for straight people only retard.

No its not. You can set your preference for one or both genders. I know because I have mine set to both.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Originally posted by GGG Lol what. Was the three just not enough? I feel like with four people you'd basically just be having sex next to another couple.

They probably wanted some Halal sausage for flavour.
    My female cousins get some sweet presents from their boyfriends. I've always said (half jokingly) I need one too. I mean imagine having someone buying you cars and phones, and teaching you Norwegian.

OTOH girlfriends are pure parasites, like a leech that you fuck.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Ur upset.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Ur upset.

Buy me dinner and maybe (no guarantee) I'll let you fuck me.

Hope you've got a nice car. Pick me up around 8.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ wishful thinking.
    Women cause misery.

I never ever seen a straight couple this happy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG No its not. You can set your preference for one or both genders. I know because I have mine set to both.

That's because you're a faggot. If any girl knew you also liked fucking dudes they would never talk to you and only flock to A1PHA dogs like me that only fuck with girls that identify as female.

People that like masculinity are either women or fags.
    Originally posted by Ghost That's because you're a faggot. If any girl knew you also liked fucking dudes they would never talk to you and only flock to A1PHA dogs like me that only fuck with 們 that identify as female.

People that like masculinity are either women or fags.

Fixt
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck you bitch asses I will rape you all
Jump to Top