User Controls

The ultimate secret for the perfect potato salad

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Take some broth and a tablespoon of vinegar and cook the onions for a couple minutes in it before you add them to the potatoes.

Seems simple but it's revolutionary. There's levels to this shit and that's the secret boss my nigga. Try that shit.
    scientists recently discovered the corelation between peoples desire to perform the acts of cooking and the desire to have penises in their bodily cavities.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cringe Salad. I have no appetite for potato, egg, or chicken salad. Those foods are meant to be warm.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    PUT SOME RESPEC ON MY NAME!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Throw some D's on that bitch!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This friendship is over.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † This friendship is over.

Take that, rewind it back.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    KARTOFFEL SALAT MEIN NEGER!

It's pretty good, IDK how you people eat it but usually when i throw on the BBQ on a long summers eve and grill several pounds of meat, i have some nice cold KARTOFFEL SALAT, on the side.

Broth and vinegar sounds lovely RisiR if you're ever throwing a BBQ party i'll take the train to Stuttgart.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by mmQ Cringe Salad. I have no appetite for potato, egg, or chicken salad. Those foods are meant to be warm.

I'm with mq. These foods are supposed to be warm.

The only exception i make is for deviled eggs
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny scientists recently discovered the corelation between peoples desire to perform the acts of cooking and the desire to have penises in their bodily cavities.

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Potato salad is a trash food for fat fags, enjoy all your starch and mayo fatty
    At least it’s not Cole-slaw.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Anyone who brings potato salad or coleslaw to a one dish picnic should be immediately executed. It's literally worse than if you brought nothing at all, congrats on tossing mayo on a shitty mutilated vegetable with no flavour of its own.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by ORACLE Anyone who brings potato salad or coleslaw to a one dish picnic should be immediately executed. It's literally worse than if you brought nothing at all, congrats on tossing mayo on a shitty mutilated vegetable with no flavour of its own.

Potato is a flower
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 6011UM

Now That’ potetgullsangen.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Cly Now That’ potetgullsangen.

Originally posted by 6011UM

How many nane mane potetgull?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Vinny got em'

He roasted RisiR
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've always made it that way.
Jump to Top