User Controls

I slept for 16 hours...

HTS highlight reel
    SIXTEEN HOURS. What the fuck.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    That must be heavenly. Seriously.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    It's kinda terrible, to be honest. I feel like my body is/was shutting down. Like I just pulled myself back from the brink of sleeping forever.

Humans aren't supposed to sleep that long.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I see. Have you been methin' around?
    HTS highlight reel
    Like... last week. 🤔
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Ehh. IDK. Probably just a deficient of some sort.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I drugged you like Bill Cosby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Like… last week. 🤔

I wonder how gross the shit you were doing with scron was. i bet it was disgusting!!!
    Why are you surprised? You keep smoking that good good, youll sleep 18 hrs per day for a month once you quit ("quit"). You wont be able to wake up on time for anything. You will be lethargic also.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Did you have a 16 hour dream as well?
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’ve done that before. I don’t remember if I was coming down off amps or if I’d been drinking.

Normally I feel like shit if I sleep more than 7 hours but I actually felt fine when when I woke up.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Man, I've slept for like 3 days straight after being up for 3 days. They say you can't catch up on your sleep, but before my dad died, he could vouche that yes, I did, and quite frequently too.

I love sleep. If I could sleep forever, that'd be great. Now, sometimes, especially if there's no ryhme or reason for it, sleeping too long really fucks you up, and I feel more tired than if I just slept a normal 6-9 hours.

I think I enjoy sleep so much because I've been depressed and/or in pain so much in my life. When you're asleep it at least means you're not feeling pain (real sleep anyway, not that half assed, half awake, half asleep shit.) or facing the realities of life, you can at least dream about wonderful things that are better than your current reality.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What did you do before that?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I wonder how gross the shit you were doing with scron was. i bet it was disgusting!!!

I was playing city skylines and I made a pillow fort around the computer and it had a sign that said "NO THOTS ALLOWED"
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost I was playing city skylines and I made a pillow fort around the computer and it had a sign that said "NO THOTS ALLOWED"

Dam
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    I've slept 18 hours before when depressed. It's like hydro says, at least you're not feeling sad when you're asleep.

Also you can catch up on sleep, it's been researched, sleep is bankable as well to a degree.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Sleep can eat my ass.
    Technologist victim of incest
    If I ever sleep like that, I just feel like my body must have needed it!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I was playing city skylines and I made a pillow fort around the computer and it had a sign that said "NO THOTS ALLOWED"

Lol you be rubbing Twist's ass in the bed! HAHAH!!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Your body musta been fighting some bug or something.
Jump to Top