User Controls

What's the best way to weigh your penis?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't want to cut it off and place it on the scale so how do I know what I get is accurate?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it cant be empirical without cutting it off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I guess it would be heaviest when its a semi.
    whats the point, the weight is going to change a lot depending on how hard you are when you weigh it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    esbity African Astronaut
    You'll a scall that can weigh millograms accurately.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by esbity You'll a scall that can weigh millograms accurately.

Yeah you'll a scale and weigh millogram accurate
    Plus, we still don't even know if we're talking about just the dick, or are we adding the bag and balls or what. This thread was not set up very well. I've put a complaint in.
    Technologist victim of incest
    What if you set a scale on a table that is at the height of your dick. Weigh it flaccid then weigh it hard as a rock, and get back to us👍🏻.

Oh yeah, do let us know if your balls are included.:-)
    The balls would normally make a big difference, depending on the manliness.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Oh, I just though if something. You won’t get it to lay on there if it’s hard as a rock. Guess you can only weigh it when it’s a slight woody, for camparison’s sake, of course;-)
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Shove it down tech's throat, your answer in 30 seconds.
    Volume displacement?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Just slap it on a scale fam, make sure the scale is resting about waste high.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Volume displacement?

This is the smart answer. You could then get an approximate weight per cubic M of human tissue/blood and work out an accurate weight.
    Originally posted by Ughhu This is the smart answer. You could then get an approximate weight per cubic M of human tissue/blood and work out an accurate weight.

Sooo... sink your dick into a mold of wet clay?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sooo… sink your dick into a mold of wet clay?

Don't be afraid now boy, she's a little cold and unwieldy, but you'll get used to her soon enough.
    Haha, dick molds... Pfft.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Ughhu This is the smart answer. You could then get an approximate weight per cubic M of human tissue/blood and work out an accurate weight.

So how do you deal with bones?

And difference in density throughout the body?

You cant just average out the human body to find dick weight.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Why tho?
Jump to Top