User Controls

Weather disasters worsening, ice caps melting, global temperature rising...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, are these merely cyclical shifts over geologic time.... or does global warming exist?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Define global warming.
    WellHung Black Hole
    plz don't be a fucking moron and tell me that so far this November it's been colder than it's ever been before at your location...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's not a definition of anything.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Risir, either tell me the fucking difference between weather and climate... right now... or get the fuck out of my thread.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † That's not a definition of anything.

Do you really live in Germany? If so, I'll pay you handsomely to invite me to stay at your place for a week or two while I explore the Deutschland.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How old are you?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Cuarenta y uno anos. y Tu?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL, anus.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † LOL, anus.

😅🤣. Son, I know your mommy and daddy told you not to disclose personal information over the internet... but it's okay to say your age. No one can use that against you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't speak your bing bong language, faggot. I'm 28.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Can we still be e-friends? They say that age is just a number...😋😛
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yes please be friends you too. What a beautiful thing to see 1st thing on a dreadful monday morning!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Yes please be friends you too. What a beautiful thing to see 1st thing on a dreadful monday morning!

We will, beloved Mother. Whatever I can do to please you, I will...i love u. Mommy, ur beautiful, bubbly, upbeat spirit is so infectious and makes you so darn attractive! 😍😚😍
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    If you want to be mom's favorite buy me gifts darling 😆
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee If you want to be mom's favorite buy me gifts darling 😆

Trust me, i'd love to... but i insist on giving them to you in person.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by WellHung Can we still be e-friends? They say that age is just a number…😋😛

I actually have a bunch of friends your age. Well, I used to before I went into hiding.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I actually have a bunch of friends your age. Well, I used to before I went into hiding.

Please contact your friends and resume communication. Trust me, it will benefit everyone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    But what about the weather?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho But what about the weather?

What about it?
Jump to Top