User Controls

My tige

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Is the love of my life. I will tell him not to do something and then he does it... So I'm trying to train him in my own liking.

i saw the newest alex jones vid and he's all scarred up on his wrist and I trolled his new channel calling him a cutter, and he made a dif vid where he said it was because he bathed his cat. I've bathed archie one time and one time only and I will never do it again, we didn't talk for like 2 days after that ordeal.

I was like "AAAAAH MY EYEBALLS THEIR BLEEEDIN!"
    Yeah I'm crying, Yeah I'm crying and dying, every day.. every single day with out you. remember the time, the time that you felt like you had to lie.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Dats a nice tige you got there amigo!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Jack Off Jill was ace

Jessicka's still around come to think of it, got fat and releases a song once a decade now

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra Jack Off Jill was ace

Jessicka's still around come to think of it, got fat and releases a song once a decade now

Yes she was quite the plumper even in her heyday. Never heard of scarling, sounds good pretty shoegazy
Jump to Top