User Controls

Shit is getting real on our southern border!

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/11/25/migrants-push-past-blockade-march-toward-us-border

I for 1 am thankful Trump is prez.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I know right?!
    But hey, let's just do benzo, whatever the fuck that is!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I saw an article that linked fears of immigration to feelings of a lack of control over your own life and it made so much sense to me. If you think immigration is a serious issue in America youre a pathetic cuck who likes being bound until they beg to be raped. What's your IQ?
    Originally posted by Sudo I saw an article that linked fears of immigration to feelings of a lack of control over your own life and it made so much sense to me. If you think immigration is a serious issue in America youre a pathetic cuck who likes being bound until they beg to be raped. What's your IQ?

WTF? Where do you live? I believe in our borders. When degenerates think they can come to the U.S. uninvited and expect open arms then the gas they got they earned, stupid gets what stupid deserves.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb WTF? Where do you live? I believe in our borders. When degenerates think they can come to the U.S. uninvited and expect open arms then the gas they got they earned, stupid gets what stupid deserves.

cringe/IQ

Nobody doesn't believe in borders but when you're stupid enough to believe it's a huge pressing issue you look retarded to the rest of the world.

You are dumb and make your country look worse than some tiny brown people ever could
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sudo I saw an article that linked fears of immigration to feelings of a lack of control over your own life and it made so much sense to me. If you think immigration is a serious issue in America youre a pathetic cuck who likes being bound until they beg to be raped. What's your IQ?

Who wrote that article? Judas Kikestein?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Who wrote that article? Judas Kikestein?

I think it was the economist. Literally started to keep jedis away from the money in Britain
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sudo I think it was the economist. Literally started to keep jedis away from the money in Britain

That kinda didn't work out too well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    They are breaking the law, just by trying to enter, but I bet eventually they will get away with it... SMH..
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb WTF? Where do you live? I believe in our borders. When degenerates think they can come to the U.S. uninvited and expect open arms then the gas they got they earned, stupid gets what stupid deserves.

Why do degenerates born in this country think they have any kind of moral superiority over degenerates born elsewhere? You're all degenerate cunts to me, and your country of origin doesn't change anything about that. Let the central Americans in, shit, can't be much worse than the native born citizens.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    US America is literally a nation of muds. Your great great grand parents were Polish and Irish gypsies and jedis.

The pure and noble people south of the border are your superiors.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by RisiR † US America is literally a nation of muds. Your great great grand parents were Polish and Irish gypsies and jedis.

The pure and noble people south of the border are your superiors.

Actually they're pretty much all spanish/native muds too.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Not that there's anything wrong with mud, mud is great, fun to play in, hot girls wrestle in it sometimes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Immigrants literally have lower crime rates and higher levels of education than native born americans.

In fact, most are so smart they don't fall for stupid dog whistles about cuckavans and other bullshit. The world is literally laughing at America, your stupidity has made your country exponentially worse and it will take a while to recover. OMG BRWN PPL! Seriously though, how stupid do you have to be to think this is an urgent pressing issue facing your country? I literally can't get my mind around that much stupid
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Sudo Immigrants literally have lower crime rates and higher levels of education than native born americans.

In fact, most are so smart they don't fall for stupid dog whistles about cuckavans and other bullshit. The world is literally laughing at America, your stupidity has made your country exponentially worse and it will take a while to recover. OMG BRWN PPL! Seriously though, how stupid do you have to be to think this is an urgent pressing issue facing your country? I literally can't get my mind around that much stupid

Sounds like you can't get your head around less than that even... JS..
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm against mass migration. Legal or not.

I know some of you are pro-black semi-muslims and holocaust apologists so I'll not talk about a white country but imagine we would replace all Congolese people with German speaking culturally hard-lining Germans. What would that do to Congolese culture? It would erase it.

Actually, we should do that.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    If I was the US, I'd open all the borders and bring as many Mexicans in as possible and then move to Mexico and take their land. Do the ol' switcheroo.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm against mass migration. Legal or not.

I know some of you are pro-black semi-muslims and holocaust apologists so I'll not talk about a white country but imagine we would replace all Congolese people with German speaking culturally hard-lining Germans. What would that do to Congolese culture? It would erase it.

Actually, we should do that.

ugh muh "culture."

How big of a victim do you have to be to feel threatened by people moving in and practicing their way of life in your surrounding area? I can kind of understand unfounded economic insecurities but "muh culture" is the worst reason ever for fearing migration. Homogenous cultures need to borrow from others or become stagnant, it's the same story throughout history and feeling oppressed because another group of people want to come to your country is so victimy it's sad. Mass migration can result in turmoil but any kind of checks and balances mitigates that and provides a working backbone for things like social security contributions. Immigrants will work hard for little money and since slavery is illegal it's needed for capitalism to work efficiently. Whining about culture is just victimy and pathetic. I'm so fucking white I'm haunted so a caravan of spics at my door just means us good God fearing white people can do less work with more leisure while Raul uses C++ I never learned because I take boring things for granted. The Congolese have chinks and frogs running around like crazy down there and they're smart enough to know they have much bigger problems.

i read an article that linked the cravings for immigrants to rampant homosexuality

Originally posted by Exhibit G Why do degenerates born in this country think they have any kind of moral superiority over degenerates born elsewhere? You're all degenerate cunts to me, and your country of origin doesn't change anything about that. Let the central Americans in, shit, can't be much worse than the native born citizens.

exhibit g exhibits case in point.
Jump to Top