User Controls

Boss babe and ohfralala's friendship suffered a rift...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    When boss bebe decided to leave NIS...and ohfralala ended up staying.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    give it a rest already ya fuckin Wingnut
    RisiR ā€  29 Autism
    Why is this stuff on your mind all the time?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he needs a good brainwashing
    Originally posted by RisiR ā€  Why is this stuff on your mind all the time?

U rhymed...šŸ‘
    RisiR ā€  29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra he needs a good brainwashing

On some rocks by the river.
    gm
    Originally posted by POLECAT give it a rest already ya fuckin Wingnut

Polecat took fat girl's side... he's pissed boss baby abandoned the both of them.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm sad she choze to ignore my txt's and calls,, I guess we weren't real friends
    shut the fuck up you fucking imbecile
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm sad she choze to ignore my txt's and calls,, I guess we weren't real friends

No, u weren't... nor was ohfralala... to my knowledge, boss babe has done that with everyone she's ever gotten close to... it's part and parcel of the effects of her mental illnesses. However, I've been telling this to you and lala for a long time... you two just chose not to believe me.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III shut the fuck up you fucking imbecile

Why are u triggered, OG? Did boss babe hurt you too?
    Originally posted by WellHung Why are u triggered, OG? Did boss babe hurt you too?

Because your presence is obnoxious. Every time I go on here and see your posts Iā€™m FORCED TO ACKNOWLEDGE that I am part of the same species as you and it FUCKING PISSES ME OFF
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III Because your presence is obnoxious. Every time I go on here and see your posts Iā€™m FORCED TO ACKNOWLEDGE that I am part of the same species as you and it FUCKING PISSES ME OFF

Even though you treat me with abrasiveness and vitriol.. i still consider you my electronic brother. Unlike you, I choose to take the high road... fyi, the harborer of animosity always suffers far worse than its intended target(s).
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm sad she choze to ignore my txt's and calls,, I guess we weren't real friends

This makes me sad.šŸ˜‚

Once a friend, always
    'Til the end...
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung No, u weren't… nor was ohfralala… to my knowledge, boss babe has done that with everyone she's ever gotten close to… it's part and parcel of the effects of her mental illnesses. However, I've been telling this to you and lala for a long time… you two just chose not to believe me.

Matt....advice....mental illness... Lulz
Jump to Top