User Controls

Twisted Ferret / AdMech

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    If you see this, either post in this thread (even if bumping it when it's old), or, and perhaps preferably, hit me up in my personal messages inbox.

I fucking miss you man. You were my Totse brother.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

If any of the rest of you happen to still be in touch with him, CONNECT US. Not only will I be tremendously grateful, but I will reward you with riches like some kind of genie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Man, I tried SO many different ways to get in touch with you, or to find you IRL somehow... I think the last time we communicated was an email you sent me like 2 years ago.

I know you were really getting into opiates, as was I. I got clean shortly after that. I hope you did too.

I love you man (no homo).

CONTACT ME.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    AdMech was a bro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Lanny AdMech was a bro

He most certainly was.

We probably spent hundreds, if not thousands, of hours talking to each other on MSN messenger.

We sorta saw each other as each others' dopplegangers (him being a few years younger than me).

He even ended up coming to Vancouver (from some city in Texas) to meet a gal he met online.

But that was one of the times I was living in Ottawa.

I've lived like 90%+ of my life in and around Vancouver, but also, off and on, Ottawa (because my dad lives there).

Fuck, we had a chance to chill together IRL but it didn't work out.

He was a brilliant and motivated young fellow, but had a penchant for opiates, much like I did.

Last I heard from him was an e-mail I got out of the blue, but he was still dealing with opiate-addiction, whereas at the time, I had been clean for a couple years or so.

Very few people get clean once addicted to opiates.

So statistics are stacked against him.

But his brilliance, ambition, and overall character might just put him in that small percentage that find a way out.
Jump to Top