User Controls

my mom sent me a painting of my new cat

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    with as sweet as she is and as mean as she is she still decided to send me a picture she painted of my new cat archie.

check it out

bling bling Dark Matter
    does bite
    ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

not a bad painting, something odd about the eyes though

does bite
    ?

I went to a shelter the other day, was considering adopting one

one of them was flinging itself around the enclosure, saw me and stopped, then stuck it's paw out one of the airholes

I went to touch it's paw, out come the claws and it starts flailing like crazy

did a pretty good job of slashing my thumb up, the cheeky little fucker
    I want you to tell your mother I will pay money for her to do me a painting of S.C.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    I want you to tell your mother I will pay money for her to do me a painting of S.C.

noob i amn the best artist on ths site
    okay make me one den

if you send me 75 i will get it to you. within the next 3 months my bud
    noob i amn the best artist on ths site

fronting isn't cool. we all know Bill Krozby has the art program on lock in this thread lil nigger. my mom is very old and is going blind. she's had eye surgerey and its just down right amazing that she can do stuff like this. whats kinda weird is whithin the last year she's gotten better, and uses better oils. She can paint you, she can't paint your cat or dog, but no matter what she will take time and do it well. She's a true to life dedicated artist, and she's painted very pretty girls taking baths in lagoons. so she knows what she's doing. she's a very pretty woman herself. and she will always be. (but she's kind of a fucking bitch)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    she cont paint a tiger lepperd
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fronting isn't cool. we all know Bill Krozby has the art program on lock in this thread lil nigger. my mom is very old and is going blind. she's had eye surgerey and its just down right amazing that she can do stuff like this. whats kinda weird is whithin the last year she's gotten better, and uses better oils. She can paint you, she can't paint your cat or dog, but no matter what she will take time and do it well. She's a true to life dedicated artist, and she's painted very pretty girls taking baths in lagoons. so she knows what she's doing. she's a very pretty woman herself. and she will always be. (but she's kind of a fucking bitch)

Man, Freud would have a fucking field day with you bro.
    Man, Freud would have a fucking field day with you bro.

I'm sure he would, he'd probably project and call me a mother fucker, (like a real one) =)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u ever touch ur mom wen she drink
    who did she vote for
    who did she vote for

I haven't asked her and I don't care to. all i know my parents are hardcore republicans and have always hated the clintons.

regardless, hillary was meant to win this election, i knew this 8 years ago, as both darin bush and the mexican consolate said it was in the works.

my parents hate that I have insider info tho
    I'm really trying not to make jokes about you bein a deadbeat father so I'm gonna stop typing righ here
    do u ever touch ur mom wen she drink

nah, i haven't lived with my mom in over a decade like you have faggot
    I'm really trying not to make jokes about you bein a deadbeat father so I'm gonna stop typing righ here

except you make your retard post... you have the mentality of a 16 year old girl, that doesn't have the ability to make jokes.

common bring the jokes pussy, we're all waiting. its funny how some people with diarrhea of the mouth can't even back up their own bullshit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nah, i haven't lived with my mom in over a decade like you have faggot

imagine if she was passt out adn u put ur finger on her puc
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm sure he would, he'd probably project and call me a mother fucker, (like a real one) =)

is that a babycakes reference
    is that a babycakes reference

haha yeah, you get a gold star =)
Jump to Top