User Controls

That first hit after a "going to see the fam" thanksgiving involenraty T-break

Lanny Bird of Courage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're a faggot I smoke weed with my parents
    Lol I smoked weed all week
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol i did mxe on thanksgiving
    RestStop Space Nigga
    A hit of what tho?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by RestStop A hit of what tho?

That's where the real fun lies.

It's a randomly distributed gift-giving circle where everyone brings a drug of some kind, and then everyone ends up receiving one at random.
    Originally posted by RestStop A hit of what tho?

SUPER MALE VITALAITY.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Of crack
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Two weeks ago I smoked my first hit after over a full year of abstinence (after 16 years wake'n'bake 24/7/365) and I thought my face would implode. It wasn't pleasant at all. Then I got right back at my regular routine and smoked like 50g in two weeks. It was just sugar leave trim, though. The strain was Killing Fields.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    3 months and 5 days without Syncans now. I'd rather jam a spoon up my dick than touch those again.

Thank you.
    Originally posted by RisiR † 3 months and 5 days without Syncans now. I'd rather jam a spoon up my dick than touch those again.

Thank you.

I smoke JWH all day
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by RisiR † 3 months and 5 days without Syncans now. I'd rather jam a spoon up my dick than touch those again.

Thank you.

Congrats man. I'm on around 5 years. So fucking nasty and brutal. Weed is pussy shit by comparison.
    I loaded DMT in with my THC! The next hit after this nap will be so epic! I hope my GF hits it first!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Mr Gay Men Watch I smoke JWH all day

Which one?
    MariJWHna
Jump to Top