User Controls

New product idea: Bong Glue

Ghost Black Hole
    Bong glue is essentially weed resin but designed to be really thick and goopy which can be used to fixate screens on any bowl or create a barrier between the bowl and the stem so you can pack a fat bowl of kief without a screen and it won't fall through the bowl into the water. just poke a small hole through the bong glue with a toothpick.

It would have low THC and medium CBD content. The industrial production process is outlines in the following document:

I would use Polecats hemp to make it and I have an idea to make even the production process profitable. Set up a store in front of the bong glue production facility that sets up a room connected to an air vent that vents all the weed we burn and you just sit in the room and get extremely high, they will also sell cheap nachos and fountain drinks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Neat idea but I don't know what they're shooting for it to be a joke about how the Cantonese really love those gross memories of grandpa that are in the minority of the time and I want you to be happy about that but you are the only one working on the date of the world in vaping technology is that you are a special brand of the time and I want to do nine g's of your relationships rely on Facebook and your friends with the most important part of your business and the fat girls are the most important things to your business and your business needs to keep you motivated and motivated by the end of the night wins and your still a faggot for believing the lies and told you that you are a special type of person and you are probably somewhere between the boys and the void that you have to really look at what you want to see for yourself as well as countless others who have been involved with you
    Ghost Black Hole
    You could also just sell the resin and people would buy it to get high like $5 for a vial of resin
    Hey that's a good idea bro, you should make some and try to sell it on the dank web.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes and I will sell it to weed stores also
    Originally posted by Ghost Yes and I will sell it to weed stores also

Can you send me fat kif and bong glue please
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I cant find anything wrong with the cave bong plans as long as the taco truck also has a starbucks
Jump to Top