User Controls

I smoked weed before 4:20

Ghost Black Hole
    4:09 i'm not waiting 11 minutes to get high fuck that shit

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *signed*
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    The world isn't ready fir 410
    Ghost Black Hole
    Real stoners wake up at 4:20am just to smoke a bowl and go back to sleep
    420 is in your soul, just be part of the spirit bro.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    In another thread I went into a philosophical argument that it is constantly 4:20 somewhere in the world.

Timezones are arbitrary human inventions.

But these so-called timezones actually consist of an infinite number of gradations.

Therefore, every single nanosecond, it is 4:20 somewhere.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's before 420..it's after 420... Its really all of that all the time. 420 doesn't care.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    I prefer 5 o'clock somewhere. That's just me.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb I prefer 5 o'clock somewhere. That's just me.

happy hours are for normie poseurs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Guess what time it was 19 minutes ago
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    640 motherfuckers!! fire it dup
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’ll be firing it up at about 5:20 today, like on my way home from work😬
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    usa silly goose,, if you smoke a doob every morn on ur way to work the day goes 47% faster
    Technologist victim of incest
    I did that years ago and I was paranoid. I felt like everyone knew I was high, and I rarely get paranoid from herb. Beyond all that years ago.
    well its a new age and its ur job to let people know ITS time to fire up the weed motherfuckers!!!
    I openly discuss weed and hemp growing in public every chance I get
    Originally posted by POLECAT I openly discuss weed and hemp growing in public every chance I get

Wow, you're so cool and passionate about marijuana, I bet people like that about you!
    nobody likes me cuz I also say FUCK and Nigger
    well actually its just parents that dont like me,,, but they are everywhere
    Originally posted by POLECAT nobody likes me cuz I also say FUCK and Nigger

Hey well those aren't nice things to say, maybe you feel certain things about other people but you shouldn't entertain those feelings too much because it isn't a happy way to look at the world. Most people do have the happy, normal view of the world and you might appear like a ripple in the pond to them, because by saying those things, you create that racial dimension that doesn't normally exist for most people. Most people are willing to move on, and that dimension of thinking becomes irrelevant to them. I can tell you that in urban London there definitely are still some racists, but for the most part everyone is mixed with everyone, and in their conscious awareness the social fabric doesn't really include that dimension. That sort of thinking also doesn't really exist in many of the large urban locales in America. That's why those places are inhospitable to those views: they don't "normally" exist there any more. People are happier for it and you are bringing them down. Maybe you should try to let go of it, introduce yourself in all your other ways, and people will like you and you'll be happy?

You know in ancient wisdom, there is a concept of thinking about something so much that you make it a reality. I think by viewing the world through a lens where you judge people as individuals, you become a much happier person.
Jump to Top