User Controls

Simply why word suggestives and associate..

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Is your one card play.

I think the doctor tagged me like a dog with an RFID chip

You're insane.

In 1970.. I could see you saying this but in 1970 it would of existed to do. Large as a postage stamp but in theory could be done.

By 1980s (around 85) it turned into the size of a grain of rice and was first being used to place under the skin of Cats and Dogs then Humans who worked in high security buildings.

We're now almost in the third decade of the new century. just 1 year 1 month away. I think the doctor may have RFID me.

You're insane

Why do you say that.. you think a 3 dollar chip is too much for them to spare? I think I'm worth it.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Get help.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks Get help.

Oh no.. not another "I went to Junior city college and took a Psyc 1.01 course" moment

find your bearings and bear with it.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Oh no.. not another "I went to Junior city college and took a Psyc 1.01 course" moment

find your bearings and bear with it.

Buddy, just so you know, I have absolutely nothing against you. You seem like an alright dude.

I'm not criticizing your posts, I'm just noticing certain patterns that are indicative of mental illness.

Either that or you're trolling.

If you're just trolling, well then I could care less about offending you with my suggestions to 'get help'.

But if you're not, then you genuinely have strange thought patterns.

You make no sense to anyone else because their brain's don't make those same connections.

There's a reason that creativity and mental illness are highly correlated.

But that doesn't automatically imply that your strange thought patterns are accurate.

More often than not, they will be erroneous.

I sincerely wish you luck and happiness in the future.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    help with what. everything was fucked up in my life because others can't deal with someone who had it shitty in their youth suddenly have it good. including family memebers. then this asshole Jeff Hunter. This isn't "Oh beating the dead horse" I fucking wouldn't be wasting my time here if it wasn't for that cuntbags shit move and then preach in his Linkin thread about how "Full Transparency and TM is the way to a successful life" Ray Daleo/Scientology BS

(not sure if Scientology is into TM)

You don't get to come on here and start Judging me, Pal! especially someone who claims to do meth? I don't do drugs. at least not street drugs.
    i now asssociate totse with mental unwellness.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i now asssociate totse with mental unwellness.

Fits into your agenda well

Also Psychiatry is clearly pseudo-science according to the likes of Tom Cruise. I should just stop medding altogether and punch a hole through that dark portal once and for all.
    Originally posted by totse3.com help with what. everything was fucked up in my life because others can't deal with someone who had it shitty in their youth suddenly have it good. including family memebers. then this asshole Jeff Hunter. This isn't "Oh beating the dead horse" I fucking wouldn't be wasting my time here if it wasn't for that cuntbags shit move and then preach in his Linkin thread about how "Full Transparency and TM is the way to a successful life" Ray Daleo/Scientology BS

(not sure if Scientology is into TM)

You don't get to come on here and start Judging me, Pal! especially someone who claims to do meth? I don't do drugs. at least not street drugs.

1. I rarely do meth. For whatever the heck it's worth, I have a decent, high-paying, respectable job. I am very hygienic and fashionable. I talk to people IRL from all walks of life.

2. I never intended to "judge" you. Maybe you see "schizophrenic" or "someone who needs help" as moral judgments. Well, sometimes they are, when people are assholes. From me, though, it's never been out of anything but concern.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Fits into your agenda well

Also Psychiatry is clearly pseudo-science according to the likes of Tom Cruise. I should just stop medding altogether and punch a hole through that dark portal once and for all.

science is pseudo philosophy.
Jump to Top